Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Marion and Ida Lilly
Anyone know who Marion Lilly is? He married Isabel Acker, I believe... thanks
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2021 5:26pm
by Brandi Lilly
Photo of William Blane Basham's wife, Julina Lilly
Does anyone have a photo of Julina Lilly? She died in 1891. I have a photo of William Blane Basham, her husband, if anyone would like a copy.
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2020 11:39pm
by Lerod Manji
Isabella Jane Lilly Meadows
Hello. My name is Patricia Meadows and I'm looking for information on Isabella Jane Lilly Meadows. She was my husband's step grandmother. My information has her born in 1828 in Giles County, VA and recently someone posted she died in 1858. She was married to Samu...
Views: 400   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2020 11:35pm
by Lerod Manji
I have Documented proof to show all the Lilly's Back to John Lilly the immagrant
I think I have traced the Lilly family all the way back to John Lilly with documentation after several hours on the net. if anyone is interested in the links email me at Rocknrob@cox-internet.com But here it is John Lilly married Mary? Malson John Lilly married...
Views: 3230   Replies: 22
Last Post: Oct 26, 2019 12:40pm
by Patricia Lilly T...
k
Kim
Descendants of Aldora Lilly, Zora Lilly, Sam Lilly, Pearl Lilliy?
I'm looking for information for Lilly's from Mercer County, WV. Zora Lilly (my great grandmother), Aldora Lilly, Pearl Lilly, Jerdon Lilly, Sam Lilly and there are a few more siblings that I can't remember their names. I'm looking to find out who their parents are...
Views: 310   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 6, 2019 1:03pm
by Kim
The REAL lineage
Looking for decent pic of my great-grandmother Ida Virginia Gore Lilly 1806-1884. She was the mother of Abe. I'm in touch with Abe's great-granddaughters in the NY/CT area, and we're hoping to attend our first reunion this year. It never seems to work out for us....
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2017 1:17pm
by Rosemary Bowden ...
r
Rita
Mary Lilly and James pick.lilly
Mary Frances Lilly son James p k. Lilly 1881 was told the Lilly's took in my pop .He came from Ireland and Mary adopted him with Eliza and Annie her sisters from Somerset st PA. It was a boarding house. Mary has father unknowned I guess adoption if I can find someone...
Views: 234   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2017 12:28am
by Trina
Looking for ancestors of John Lilly(b 1818). Married Margaret Ann Swick in Augusta Co. VA.
I am looking for ancestors of John Lilly b ~1818 in VA. Married Margaret Ann Swick (b 1826) in Augusta County, VA 1848. They appear in 1850 census in Augusta County, VA, appear in 1860 census in Sangamon County, IL. They had 5 children, Elizabeth Jane and John Ale...
Views: 1040   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 12, 2017 1:28pm
by Lynne
James and Elizabeth Lilly in Philadelphia pa
Hello, I've been looking for my Great grandparents James Patrick Lilly and Elizabeth Daly-Lilly 1906-1986 of Philadelphia, pa james was older then Elizabeth he died many years before her they both had 7 children. She was also known as Betty and Supergram. Thank you
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2016 6:58pm
by Bob Zingo
Lilly's from PA?
Any help with information on my grandfather James Lilly/Francis Lilly in PA. I do not have much info and most of the family has passed on. Thnk you
Views: 1132   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 24, 2016 8:14pm
by Beth Ann mallon
Lilly Family of Oregon
Today I have discovered a document in my mothers (now deceased) papers entitled, -A FAMILY TREE-, The Genealogy of the Great Lilly Family of Oregon,1822-1960. If the information is correct, I am a descendant of Robert Lilly. Is anyone familiar with this document?
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2016 6:31pm
by Bob Zingo
James Lilly
My Name is keith Lilly Iam the son of James Lilly mother Shirley Lilly O'Dell lived in Cross Lanes Wva I am looking for any relatives
Views: 443   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 12, 2016 4:31pm
by Keith
WANTED - Lilly Obits
This message is for the descendants of Robert and Mary Lilly of WV. I am compiling as many of the obituaries for this family line as I can find. The newspaper service I am using does not cover 1978 - 2000 so if you have an obit you would like to preserve and shar...
Views: 407   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2016 5:21am
by Debra J. Lilly F...
Need help in research to Robert Lilly and Mary Moody
We need some help in connecting my husbands 2x great grandfather Henry Wilson Lilly born 1789 in Virginia to Robert Lilly/Mary Moody. He did 2 different DNA test thru FTDNA and it came back with a relation to Robert Lilly. Here is my husbands info husband is-...
Views: 275   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2016 5:35pm
by Bob Zingo
Pleasant Lilly's Civil War Service
I'm a descendant of Pleasant Lilly & Nancy Solesbury/Shrewsbury. They're my 4x great-grandparents, and I know about the legend of the Shrewsbury sisters, but I'm stuck on his Civil War service. If he was born about 1797 that would make him 64 y/o at the start of the...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2016 7:32am
by April Wolfe
Are they Lillys
This portrait of an unidentified couple was in my late grandmother's house. Does anyone know if they are in the Lilly family?Other families I believe they might be members of are: McPherson, Lusk, Bailey, Lambert, Basham, Kester, Smith, Archer, Sarver, Hale, McComa...
Views: 380   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2016 7:03pm
by Wayne McPherson
Daniel Taylor Lilly - birth and death records??
I am looking for birth and death records of Daniel Taylor Lilly born in 1802 to 1865 (Mercer Co?) whose mother was Rosanna Meador and father was Thomas Edmund Lilly. He had a son Daniel David Taylor Lilly in 1857 with his wife Savina Lilly (Preacher Joe's daughter....
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2016 8:16am
by Angelique Merkso...
Lilly Family Reunion memorabilia to return to family
My wife is helping with a church yard sale and a couple items from the Lilly Family Reunion from 1933 and 1982 were found in a box of donations. They are buttons with ribbons and each have a name attached which appears to be attendees of the reunion. The one from 193...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2016 6:10pm
by Tim McCoy
Pleasant Lilly's will.
Hello I would like to know if anyone can tell me if there is a will for Pleasant Lilly . And if so where can I find a copy. I have read that it names all of his children that were living at the time of his death. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Views: 228   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2016 9:47pm
by Cheryl Cain
Indian Heritage
Hello My grandma was Faith Ellen Lilly from Southern West Virginia. I am also a descendant of the Martins, Meadows, and Meador families. Rumor has i5 Grandma was 1/4 American Indian. I am trying to find info/proof to apply for college grants. Appreciate any help.
Views: 443   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2016 7:22pm
by Bob Zingo
Eagle/Lilly
I have traced my family back to the Lilly's, but not very far. My great-great grandfather married Cynthia Lilly b) 1810 in Nicholas Co, WV. Her father was David Lilley b) 1778 in VA and married Sarah Wilson. David's father was William Lilley b) 1747 England and marri...
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2016 4:28pm
by Karen Vyborny
Pleasant Lilly and Nancy J Shrewsbury/Solesbury
My g grandfather was Cal Meadows, his Mother was, Docia Shrewsbury /Solesbury,Meadows. Her Mother was Nancy J Shrewsbury, who lived on Pleasants farm with him and her sister Milly. I would so appreciate any information that anyone may have this side of my family. A...
Views: 424   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2016 8:20pm
by Cheryl Cain
documents that may interest you
This is for any on that is the decendants of William and Margaret Shumate Lilly, Samuel D. and Emily J. Mann Lilly, Benjamin P. and Ida F. Harvey Lilly, Cecil W. and Lucy m. Arnold Lilly. I have birth, death, and Marraige certificates for these people. They are very...
Views: 686   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2016 10:41pm
by Cheryl Cain
James Louis (or Lewis) Lilly
Does anyone know any info on this man? His daughter is a friend of mine and is searching for ancestor info. His name is James Louis (or Lewis) Lilly. He was born in Kenna (Jackson county), WV around 1935. His parents were Earl and Freddie Fobar Lilly. He grew u...
Views: 455   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2016 8:42pm
by Ronda Bowling
Tracing Lilly Roots
I am hoping that some of you can help me. My gr-gr-gr grandmother was Mary Lilly, born about 1805 in Virginia. The man she would marry, John Lee, was born in 1800 in Virginia. The families apparently both moved to Alabama, where John Lee and Mary Lilly married in...
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2016 4:55am
by Fredda Jones
Flo Lilly of Waltham, MA. Circa 1959
Could the Flo Lilly I was looking for possably be Floragale Lilly and be around 70 yrs old? And had lived with her family on Charles St Waltham, MA.
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2015 10:39am
by Joe Potter
Josiah Meadors and Judith Lilly Bible
Does anyone have a true copy of the Josiah Meadors and Judith Lilly Bible? It lists Josiah I and Judith Lilly, Josiah II and Judith Lilly and Josiah III and Lavinia. I am trying to document the link between Josiah I, II, and III I have seen a transcript of the Bib...
Views: 541   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 15, 2015 6:43pm
by Casey Harvey
Free Dna test William Lilly and Lucy Wynne of Gloucester and Mathews County, William died 1781
A lady named Judy Byrne who is doing research on our family asked me if I would be interested in finding people to take a free dna test so I decided to pass on her information. Her research seems very good. She has a scanned copy of a deposition from John Lilly who f...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2015 4:04am
by Robert Lilly
any body know when the first lilly's went to america?
i have traced my tree back to 1780ish not found any lilly that went to the states. Checked ellis island and didnt find any. originally from suffolk one of the first mentions of lilly in the country was in suffolk any help would be good
Views: 1192   Replies: 13
Last Post: Sep 3, 2015 2:55am
by Paul lilly
family story to pass along
I heard the following story about my ancestors from a Lilly cousin, who heard it from my uncle Darrell, who heard it at one of my family's little Lilly reunions at Camp Creek State Park.Our ancestor, Sarah Elizabeth Lyon Lilly, once had a dream in which she and her h...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2015 3:59pm
by Wayne McPherson
Family
I have a Pleastants Lilly in my family and was wondering how and if he fits in my family roots. My grandfather was Albert Jack Graham
Views: 347   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 11, 2015 7:20pm
by Nancy Graham Kin...
Who attended the 2015 Reunion? Did you have fun?
I was there the longest...arrived on May 30 & left yesterday, August 10, 2015. Enjoyed every single day...especially Friday, Saturday & Sunday...was all good!!!
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2015 1:42pm
by Ginger Lilly
I know so little :(
My father (Mike Rowe Lilly) knows nothing about his fathers family. This saddens me. I want to know! My grandfathers name is David Paul Lilly. He has a brother Edward and a sister Susan. There may be more siblings. They come from WV. If nothing else does anyone...
Views: 573   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 11, 2015 1:27pm
by Ginger Lilly
photos of Garland Thomas Lilly and Sarah Jane Farley Lilly
Hi. I am working on a 90th Anniversary/Reunion get together for my branch of the Lilly's. I have pictures of my grandparents (Clarence Jennings Lilly and Mary Artie Gunnoe Lilly) and Lilly great grandparents (Lonnie, or Alonzo,Lawson Lilly and Emma Gertrude Miller L...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2015 7:18pm
by Debra Nolton Lau...
Trying to locate Lilly family cemetery-Beaver, WV
Morris Summerfield Lilly (d.1960) and Rose Etta Kincaid Lilly (d.1947) both buried in Lilly family cemetery Beaver, WV. Can anyone tell me the location of these graves? Thanks!
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2015 3:09pm
by Thomas Lilly
Howard Clifton "Tick" Lilly Memorial
My family is honored that you have chosen to place a memorial for my great uncle, Howard Clifton "Tick" Lilly at the airport. Thank you. It does sadden myself, my father, Tick's nephew and other members of our family that the names representing his mother and fath...
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2015 3:00pm
by Thomas Lilly
Chrispianos Walker
Sherry Cox has a picture. See you at the reunion. Cousin Jeannie
Views: 242   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2015 10:00am
by Sherry Bowling C...
Looking for my birth father
I am on Ancestry, was linked by DNA to the Lilly Family. Have traced my great grandfather to be Clowney Spotts Lilly through Tonettie Lilly Westerlin. She believes my birth father to be her first cousin. My last contact with her was December 11th, after a phone conv...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2015 11:28am
by Tina Arroyo
2015 Cousins Reunion
Save the Date! The annual Bowling-Dodson Cousins Reunion will take place on August 8, 2015, at the Foxwood Inn of Flat Top, WV. We are reserving the Mulberry House for the reunion. We hope that ALL cousins will consider joining us, whether you're a Bowling, Dodso...
Views: 432   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2015 6:14am
by Chris Wheeler Dr...
Newly Discovered - I'm a Lilly!
Hello cousins! I have been researching my father's family (my great-grandparents are Basil G and Versie Okes Adkins) in the Flat Top area and just last night I discovered that we are also part of the Lilly Line. I found your thread and thought I'd introduce myself. I...
Views: 490   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2015 7:45pm
by Bob Zingo
looking for Information on George Washington Lilly
George Washington Lilly was my great-grandfather. Cecil Dice Lilly was my grand-father. My fathers' name is Charles Edward Lilly. As far as i know the Beech Run area of Summers County next to Hinton, WV is about as far back as i have found to date. My father was...
Views: 1185   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 13, 2015 6:46pm
by Bob Zingo
family tree poster
My dad says there is a Lilly tree poster. I would like to learn more, because i am a Lilly.
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2015 5:38pm
by Bob Zingo
Cemetery
Several cousins are interested invisiting the John Pence Lilly Cemetery which supposedly sits on a bench above the Bluestone at Lilly, WV. Can anyone confirm or repudiate this? And, either way, does anyone have directions for locating it? Thanks - and please ema...
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2015 11:07am
by Sherry Bowling C...
Looking for family of Robert Cyrus Lilly (husband to Hattie Reed)
Hi, I'm looking for family of Robert Cyrus Lilly, son of Robert Calvin Lilly and Virginia Gore. He was first married to Willie Reed and then later to Willie's sister, Hattie. I'm working on a family tree for the Reed side of my family and any information would...
Views: 979   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 27, 2014 10:34am
by Rosemary Bowden ...
Old photo of Grace Lilly Wilkes and baby
I am in possession of my grandmother's photos. She was Cynthia JANE Lilly Lilly Lilly, youngest daughter of Miller Bob and sister of Abe. Trying to locate descendant of her niece Grace Lilly Wilkes, daughter of Miller Bob's son David. I have a charming old photo o...
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2014 10:25am
by Rosemary Bowden ...
Gabriel Lilly in Unmasking Thomas Jefferson, Smithsonian Magazine, October 2012
In the Smithsonian Magazine, October 2012, there is an article about Thomas Jefferson that refers extensively to an overseer he employed named Gabriel Lilly(and son Wilson Lilly). Indeed, Gabriel Lily is central to much of the message conveyed by the article. I was...
Views: 1067   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2014 2:38pm
by Sherrie Lilly
Etta Lilly
My great grandmother Etta Lilly was married to George Harvey. Is she in this line of Lilly's? Thanks Peggy
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2014 9:41am
by Bob Zingo
Lilly Family in England
My grandfathers name was William Lilly but it seems as though it was changed on his second marriage to Lilley, however there has been some spelling changes back and forward over time. My grandfather came to Australia in the late 19th Century but I have traced his anc...
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2014 9:58pm
by William Lilley
Needing to locate Zenus Diana Lilly(johnston)
Grandmother mother of poor health would like to see her grandchild she had not seen since she was three years old,Zenus Diana Lilly could have used the last name of her mother Kathy Johnston,she was born on Aug.7th 1970 in Decatur Ga. to a Paul Stanley Lilly (Phillip...
Views: 656   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2014 11:34am
by Darrell Lilly
where can I?
where can i get old genealogy books way back yonder when they had the old ones would love the ones when my aunt bought some of them and she has since past away i guess her daughter has them now help would be appreciated thanks Dawna
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2014 9:24pm
by Dawna Lilly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet