Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I know so little :(

My father (Mike Rowe Lilly) knows nothing about his fathers family. This saddens me. I want to know! My grandfathers name is David Paul Lilly. He has a brother Edward and a sister Susan. There may be more siblings. They come from WV.
If nothing else does anyone have suggestions for me on how to find out more?

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? No :(

Re: I know so little :(

Hi Christine,

If your Lilly line comes from WV there is a very good chance that this is the right site to watch. To begin your research you talk to the oldest living person in your family and start asking them questions. Who were your parents, grandparents . . . When and where were they born, married, died.

Once you get an outline you ask for help from other people who might share your lineage or you check on GOOGLE to see if there is other information posted on your line. Just remember to document your sources. There are some people who are pretty casual about making family connections and they can send you down the wrong line.

Other than this, with so little information I cannot help you at this time.

Bye for now, Cousin ? Bob in Rochester, NY

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 5 or 6 ways

Uncle Bruce is on here in sure he knows all David's
Siblings names. The ones I know are
Bruce Lilly (who's in the reunion video)
Ed Lilly
Grethel Killy
Adrian Lilly
James Lilly
Randy Lilly
Susan Lilly
David P Lilly
Parents Shirley Lilly and Adrian Lilly

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Don't know

Bruce is your best contact...he has his lineage traceable back to Robert. Many of us on the Genealogy will be happy to assist you...Don Williams has worked extensively on the Official Lilly Family Reunion Tree...you will be able to contact him via...editorlillytree@cox.net
He is in route at this time back home to California, but will be more than willing to assist you. He & Bruce have become really good friends, since Bruce was his #1 on the A-Team in the construction of the new Genealogy Center. We worked very hard getting it ready for the grand opening, I am glad you were able to see the video of him working.
My husband & I really enjoyed meeting him & Lucy & becoming such good friends.
If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? YES