Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mary Lilly and James pick.lilly

Mary Frances Lilly son James p k. Lilly 1881 was told the Lilly's took in my pop .He came from Ireland and Mary adopted him with Eliza and Annie her sisters from Somerset st PA. It was a boarding house. Mary has father unknowned I guess adoption if I can find someone who new of Mary being g in a boarding house in Philly at the Dickions home she was 16 yrs 1880

Re: Mary Lilly and James pick.lilly

The Mary Frances Lilly who I find in my records with sisters named Elizabeth and Annie Lilly are daughters of Joseph L. "Preacher Joe" and Catherine Elizabeth "Betty" Thompson Lilly. Mary Frances was born 05 Oct 1868 in Raleigh County, W.V. and died in 1920 in Raleigh Co., W.V. My records show no spouse or children. For more information you can write to editorlillytree@cox.net or write to me at ladyhawk_ska@hotmail.com and give your Pops name and date and place birth and as much information on his siblings, etc. so we can help you find your ancestors. Best regards. Trina

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes