Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for family of Robert Cyrus Lilly (husband to Hattie Reed)

Hi,

I'm looking for family of Robert Cyrus Lilly, son of Robert Calvin Lilly and Virginia Gore. He was first married to Willie Reed and then later to Willie's sister, Hattie.

I'm working on a family tree for the Reed side of my family and any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Nikki Webb

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? I think so

Re: Looking for family of Robert Cyrus Lilly (husband to Hattie Reed)

If you have any information on Roberts two wives, and their families I would love to hear from you. Also any children that Robert had with either wife.

Hi Nikki,

I can confirm that you are a descendent of Robert Lilly and Mary Frances Moody.

Below is an Lilly ancestral lineage for one of their
children. If you would like to swap information
please contact me at robertzingo@aol.com.

I am willing to trade you everything I have on
your Lilly line for what you have on the descendents
of Robert (Miller Bob) Lilly. This would be about
9 pages of census and other transcriptions.

Sincerely,

Your Cousin Bob

Direct Descendants of Robert Lilly, Sr.

1 Robert Lilly, Sr. 1735 - 1810
..+Mary Frances (Fanny) Moody 1732 - 1807
........2 Edmund Lilly, Sr. 1772 - 1832
............+Edith (Edy) Meador 1775 - 1860
...................3 Robert (Randall Bob) Lilly, Judge 1798 - 1855
.......................+Mary Margaret Cadle 1804 - 1885
.............................4 Robert Cyrus Calvin (Miller Bob) Lilly 1831 - 1905
.................................+Ida Virginia (Virginia) Gore 1838 - 1923
........................................5 Robert Cyrus Lilly, Jr. 1872 - 1954
............................................+Willie Reed 1875 - 1897
..................................................6 Earnest Earl Lilly 1895 - 1949

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 5 or 6 ways

Uncle Bob was married twice. His first wife was Willie E REED (20 Aug 1875-20 Jul 1898). When she died, her sister Harriet Octavia "Hattie"(14 Nov 1876-23 Nov 1958) came to help with the children. Uncle Bob didn't think it proper for her to stay there, so he married her! I have the info as well as some photos on my ancestry.com tree "Eden's Harvest". You are welcome to glean any info, photos, etc. on there. It's for all of us. Enjoy my story about "Uncle Bob's candy".

R White

ps That hogwash about three centuries was the work of an unscrupulous "genealogist" Uncle Abe hired. That was a waste of $5000, a fortune in the 1930's. The guy was famous for fabricating genealogies.

Yes, there were Roberts and Marys that lived in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries, BUT THEY WERE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. It's remotely possible that someone could be born in the late 17th century and live until the early 19th, but they weren't having children in their eighties and nineties! Robert and Mary,Guys! Not Abraham and Sarah!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Hi, My sister's and I are very excited to find family on the Lilly side. We had never met our grandparents or any other person on the Lilly side before.

https://www.facebook.com/linda.matthews.58555?fref=ts

The above link is my facebook page. My phone number is 740-972-0300. Too Excited!

Linda Kay Lilly

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes. My father Robert Alexander Lilly is the grandson of Robert Cyrus Lilly.

Hi Linda, Sent you a friend request on FB. Which of the children of Robert Cyrus Lilly was the parent of your grandfather Robert Alexander Lilly?

I would like to add you and your line to the Lilly family tree.

Thanks, Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 6 ways

Check out our family Eden's Harvest on ancestry.com. Just do a general search for Uncle Bob and click onto my tree. I posted my grandmother's photos to the tree along with family pages of Miller Bob and Ginny's family Bible.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes