Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 Cousins Reunion

Save the Date!
The annual Bowling-Dodson Cousins Reunion will take place on August 8, 2015, at the Foxwood Inn of Flat Top, WV.
We are reserving the Mulberry House for the reunion. We hope that ALL cousins will consider joining us, whether you're a Bowling, Dodson, Walker, Brammer, Akers, Cooper, Lilly, or ???
We have planned our reunion during the Lilly Reunion so that cousins can attend both.

Also, I am still seeking a photo/tintype of Chrispianos Walker. Can anyone help?

Please Contact me for information regarding the Cousins' Reunion. Thanks!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Re: 2015 Cousins Reunion

Interested in why you want a pic of Chrispianos Walker? He is also my ggg grandfather, I know exactly were he is buried. I visit there about once a year in the Hatcher/Walker Cemetery in Egeria, WV. You can email me, I do not visit this forum very often...just browsing or I would have missed your posting. Thank you for using the Lilly website.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Re: 2015 Cousins Reunion

Sherry is my 2nd cousin (our paternal grandmothers were sisters and her grandmother raised my grandmother as her own after their mother died two weeks after giving birth to my grandma) and Chrispianos is our 4xGGrandfather. I'm four hours away but some day I hope to be able to visit his gravesite too. It would be very awesome to have a photo of him! :)

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes