Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Isabella Jane Lilly Meadows

Hello. My name is Patricia Meadows and I'm looking for information on Isabella Jane Lilly Meadows. She was my husband's step grandmother. My information has her born in 1828 in Giles County, VA and recently someone posted she died in 1858. She was married to Samuel David Meadows 8 June 1854 in Raleigh County and they had two children - Nancy Albertine and William C. Meadows. I can find no documentation of her burial spot. Someone on ******* duplicated a memorial with her being buried at Tom Lilly Cemetery because it was logical. Does anyone know anything about this or Isabella? Samuel went on to marry Laura Poff (Peff) no burial place for her is known either. Samuel's third wife was Susan Gravely Cook and death certificate states buried at Barn. Can't find that one either.

So if anyone who reads this message can shed any light on Isabella in particular or any of these please I would so appreciate hearing from you.

We no longer live in WV and so some of my research is limited.

Many thanks.

Pat Meadows

Re: Isabella Jane Lilly Meadows

I'm still seeking a volunteer for a Y-DNA test from the Rev Josiah Meador/Judith Lilly line. That is a male Meador who has an unbroken male Meador parent with good documentation to Rev Josiah Meador and Judith Lilly.
Thanks
Oscar Meadows

Re: Isabella Jane Lilly Meadows

Hey, I will try to contact my friend. He help before with almost same concern. Hopefully he still have some record that may help you. Keep safe, I will get back to you if there's a positive response from him. Anyway if you feel bored you may visit download free fire and last day on earth game