Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lilly's from PA?

Any help with information on my grandfather James Lilly/Francis Lilly in PA. I do not have much info and most of the family has passed on.

Thnk you

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? no

Re: Lilly's from PA?

my name is carol and im looking for answers too.

I looked on Rootsweb for your info and could not find anything. My suggestion would be join Ancestry.com if you have a little more info you should be able to find them. You can email me at jlilly@aci-wv.com
with more info such as dates, middle names, etc. and I can look for you.
Good luck!

J.Lilly

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Hello, I have baptismal records from conewago church, adams co. Pennsylvania of my great grandmother Hannah cooper Lilly, born at McSherrystown PA, Father, William Henry Stump Lilly, mother Adele Gill, William's father was John Lilly, also born Conewago 1802. I have more info if needed

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? possibly

Hi
My great grandfather was John Francis Lilly he was married to Agna May Carney. John Lilly was born in PA and then came out here to Washington state. I don't have any info after him. My grandmother was Carrie Alca (Lilly)Thayer. I don't know if these are related to the ones your looking for.

Sherry

BETH,
AT LAST ANOTHER PENNSYLVANIA LILLY. MY GRANDFATHER WAS WILLIAM LILLY OF PENNSYLVANIA, MARRIED TO BERTHA SCHERZ OF GERMANY, SON THEODORE ROOSEVELT LILLY ALSO OF PENNSYLVANIA BORN 1905.
THATS ALL I HAVE. IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT WITH ANYMORE INFO I WOULD BE INDEBTED TO YOU.

Hi, what part of PA was your granfather from? I traced my grandfather back to late 1800's in Phila, Pa at the age of 18 but that is as far as I got with it..At this time I will have to pay for any toher info or do you have any tips? Thanks.

I have been having the worst luck finding anything on my grandparents and above. I will deff keep you informed if I do find something else.
Is your grandfathers name William, and your grandmothers name Bertha?

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? working on it

Hi, thanks for your reply. My grandparents were from Phila, Pa, James & Elizabeth Lilly. Although my grandfather was much older then my granmother so I am lil lost reserching him. Let me know what ya find out on your granfather.

BAM

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Not that I know of..

Hello!
We could be looking for the same people, omg! I live in Philadelphia.
My Great Grandparents are James Patrick Lilly and Elizabeth Daly-Lilly 10 November 1906-D. 2 Feb 1986 (or Daley or Dailey)aka "Betty" and "SuperGram".'
I can not find much about them especially James, they are my biggest mystery. I did find her or both of their parents names from the funeral home. James was older then her, he died first while their children were still young then she had to re-marry (a friend) so she could keep her children she also worked cleaning offices. they had 7 children names are- Mary, James, Catherine, Thomas, Elizabeth (betty) Patricia, Ruth ann (mickey)and Jane (my grandmother) all born in Philadelphia from 1925 to 1937.

I hope to hear from you and we are a match :)

Hi Theresa,

James Lilly is my grandfather and Terrance is my father he was the youngest of 9 from Elizabeth & James Lilly.. The relatives you mention below are my aunts & uncles and I remember aunt Janny very well..

My father is still alive and living in FL and has shared as much as he could with me.. I was able to track my grandfather back to 1930 by the US Census where is listed with Gram Lilly and their children... Ok so Who is your Mother (my cousin)? Where in Philly do you live? I am in NE Fox Chase.. Great to hear from you and hope we can share more info,,,

Thx
Beth Ann