Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The REAL lineage

Looking for decent pic of my great-grandmother Ida Virginia Gore Lilly 1806-1884. She was the mother of Abe. I'm in touch with Abe's great-granddaughters in the NY/CT area, and we're hoping to attend our first reunion this year. It never seems to work out for us. I have what's left of Miller Bob and Ginny's family Bible; I posted the family pages to Eden's Harvest on ancestry.com.

My copy of her portrait and another of her at The Mill Dam are getting very faded. Would love to have a decent print for framing that doesn't look more pink than black and white. If any of you have either of these photos or prints that aren't so faded, please email me a copy of it. It would mean so much to have Grandma Ginny looking down on my family.

I posted our family tree on ancestry.com. Email me for access. I have Granny Jane's and Mother's old photos on the tree as well as the family pages of Miller Bob and Ginny's Bible.

Let's get this out there for all the clan; if my research is correct, I have Lilly back to Sixth Century France. And it's not that mess of "Gustav Anjou", the fake genealogist Uncle Abe hired.

psalm91rw@yahoo.com

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Many times!