Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pleasant Lilly and Nancy J Shrewsbury/Solesbury

My g grandfather was Cal Meadows, his Mother was, Docia Shrewsbury /Solesbury,Meadows. Her Mother was Nancy J Shrewsbury, who lived on Pleasants farm with him and her sister Milly. I would so appreciate any information that anyone may have this side of my family. According to what I have found so far, Docia is daughter to Pleasant, after his wife Dalalia died, he married Milly, she died and he married Nancy. Thank you

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? not sure

Re: Pleasant Lilly and Nancy J Shrewsbury/Solesbury

Pleasant Lilly and Nancy Jane Shrewsbury were my Great Great Grandparents. My Great Grandfather was William Edward Shrewsbury . I'm looking for information on the family also.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? I can.

Hi Cheryl,

If you are willing to swap information with me I can create a chart for you back to Robert and Mary Lilly. It will include those of your ancestors that I have files on.

What I am looking for from you is a brief outline of your ancestry back to William Edward Shrewsbury.

Send me that and I will reply with a chart for you.

After that you can let me know what other information you might be interested in. I have a lot to share.

If you did not already know, the Lilly Reunion is on facebook.

Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Hi Bob, I am looking for some kind of documentation proving William Edward Shrewsbury was Pleasant Lilly and Nancy Jane Shrewsbury's son.

My Lineage is Me- Cheryl Cain
My Mother Phyllis Ester Shrewsbury
My Grandparents Winton Luma Shrewsbure and Florence Dillion Stickler
My Great Grandparents William Edward Shrewsbury and Mary Anderson