Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Descendants of Aldora Lilly, Zora Lilly, Sam Lilly, Pearl Lilliy?

I'm looking for information for Lilly's from Mercer County, WV. Zora Lilly (my great grandmother), Aldora Lilly, Pearl Lilly, Jerdon Lilly, Sam Lilly and there are a few more siblings that I can't remember their names.
I'm looking to find out who their parents are and try to go from there.
Thank you for any help anyone can give me.

Kim

Re: Descendants of Aldora Lilly, Zora Lilly, Sam Lilly, Pearl Lilliy?

Hi Kim,

If I have found the right person in my data then Zora's full name was Belle Zora Lilly, married to George Perkins. I would very much like to add information to your line in my database.

Would you be willing to swap information? I can provide a chart of those of your ancestors I have in my data in trade for some descendants of Zora and George. If you are interested in more than a chart I have some census data, obits and other information too.

Her line is as follows:
Alexander Hugh (Alex the Jockey) Lilly - her father
Hugh James (Jigger) Lilly
Joseph L. (Preacher Joe) Lilly - we have him in common
Edmund Lilly Sr.
Robert Lilly Sr.

Thanks, Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Re: Descendants of Aldora Lilly, Zora Lilly, Sam Lilly, Pearl Lilliy?

Bless you, Bob!

I have just started my search so I really don’t have a lot of info. Zora is my great grandmother. She had 2 sons, Carl Edward Kennedy and Billy Perkins. Carl was married to Inez Fay Stone and had a daughter (my mother) Myra Maye Kennedy and a son Carl Edward Kennedy II. Myra married Lowell Clark Tyree and had one child, Kimberly Kay Tyree (me). Myra married Allen von Dehl and had one son William Allen von Dehl. I don’t have any info about Billy Perkins.

If you have any info about Zora’s siblings, I would love it.

Thank you soooo much!

Cousin Kim