Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Lilly
I am researching my family tree. I have some information from a cousin and I am trying to make sure that all that I have is correct. I am interested in contacting anyone who can shed some light on our family. What an interesting family we have!! My grandmother wa...
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 9:07pm
by Regina Brown
Eliza Farley Lilly
I'm looking for the grave site of Eliza Farley Lilly, born 1849, died 1892. She was the first wife of Wilson A. Lilly.
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 9:20am
by Bob Zingo
Cartha Lilly
Looking for info on the recent passing of Cartha (carthy) Lilly
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 1:51pm
by Teresa Clark
s
sheila
Pleasant Lilly and the Shrewsbury sisters
Does anyone know if the LILLY family recognize Nancy Jane SHREWSBURY children as LILLY's. My GG-Gma was Rhoda/Rhonda SHREWSBURY AKA LILLY Her mother was Nancy Jane SHREWSBURY. She and Pleasant were together for yrs. Or that is what I heard. I do have census records....
Views: 409   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 5:46am
by Sue Lilly
Glenn Dale Lilly
I am the wife of Glenn Lilly. I am looking for any of his cousins that he knew as a child. Glenn (born in Mercer Co.) is the son of Gilbert Ray Lilly and Edith Viola Hamblin Lilly. He has an older sister, Brendle. When he was very young his family moved from WV (...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 10:25am
by Susan Lilly
Josiah Meadows/Judith Lilly marriage help please
I've seen several places that say Josiah Meadows (Meador) and Judith (Juda) Lilly were married in Mecklenburg, VA and several others that say they were married in Franklin, VA. Some places say they were married in 1787, while others say 1783. I've wriiten both Meckle...
Views: 362   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 1:07pm
by sheila
amateur radio
who ca you contact to get a space for amateur radio at the lilly reunion. could someone give me a contact personto get this set up for the lilly reunion thanks
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 1:53pm
by zandle cline
NEW email regarding all things Lilly Reunion
NEW info for the 2010 Lilly Reunion. Copy the Email: lillyfamilyreunion@gmail.com Please fill in the subject line from your email provider. Please respond if you attended last years reunion with World Record 2009. Sarah Jane Chapman, Melba Underwood or Trish Lilly
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 7:56am
by Trish Lilly
s
Susan
Celia May Lilly
I have family information that my gggrandmother was Celia May Lilly, daughter of Washington (Kinny) Lilly and Polly Mann. Washington (Kinny) Lilly was the son of Edmund Lilly. Celia May married John Wesley Wood, their son, Joseph, married Minnie Lola Canterberry...
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 4:49am
by Bob Zingo
family pictures
Does anyone have pictures of Cecil, Benjamin, Samuel, William, or Robert Lilly ? I have a few pictures of Cecil but that is as far as I have. My husbands father is Macks Lilly son to Cecil william Lilly and his health is not the best and He will be 75 years old this...
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 7:29pm
by Regina Lilly
Lilly Family Cookbooks
I am looking for a copies of all Lilly Family Recipe cookbooks from 2005 back to the beginning of the cookbooks......If there is no original cookbook, I would be interested in copies made from the cookbooks. Thank you! My mother is 80 years old and I would like to...
Views: 399   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 7:10pm
by Regina Lilly
Descendants or others related to Prince Edward Lilly
I am looking for any good photos of Prince E. Lilly or his father John Alexander Lilly. Also any related photos of family members, homeplace, mills, etc. I will gladly pay the costs to have such photos duplicated. I am interested in developing relationships with all...
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2010 6:23pm
by Edward Randolph ...
Help me grandma's line
My father, James R. Hogan, son of William Harold Hogan, son of Carrie Lilly, daughter of William H. "One Arm Bill" Lilly, son of John, grandson of Edmond 1st,ggson of Robert and Mary Fanny. My problem is grandma. Verna Elizabeth Lilly born on 1/2/08 in Hinton(maybe J...
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2010 9:42am
by Bob Zingo
Have info about Robert Lilly married to Mary Frances Moody
I posted a message a while back that said I found the missing links from Robert Lilly 1696-1810. Well I am still doing research and I found some errors in my research and have corrected them. I am still not possitive they are all correct. I would love if someone coul...
Views: 1731   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 8, 2010 3:12pm
by Regina Lilly
Which Robert Lilly?
Hi - Just found the Lilly Reunion website and this board, so please pardon me if this has been covered. I know I there are Lillys in my ancestry, but which Robert Lilly is everyone referring to? What is his birthdate, etc? Thanks so much! Theresa
Views: 407   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 4:16pm
by Theresa Marino
c
Cyn
Verified family tree
I am a Lilly through my mother's family. I can trace my lineage back to my gggrandfather which is what I am sure of. Is there a family tree out there that is verifiable through census records, etc. I'd love to know exactly where we descended, but it's so easy to get...
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2010 6:13am
by Bob Zingo
Thelma Lilly Persinger Lilly
I am looking for the Thelma Lilly. She is a daughter of Martha Snuffer and Ballard Lilly. Her siblings were/are Ernest, Macil and Sherrell Lilly. She married a Clifton Clyde Persinger and may have married a William Bill Lilly in about 1982. This Thelma Lilly is...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 6:14pm
by Nancy Lilly Frie...
descendants of John Alexander Lilly 1834-1889
I am looking for descendants of John Alexander Lilly (1834-1889). Also for those of his son Prince E.Lilly (1861-1934). Respond via email:randy52@centurylink.net
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 5:36pm
by Edward Randolph ...
d
Deanna
Can you please tell me when 2010 reunion is.
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 5:49pm
by Rebecca (Lilly) ...
Looking for Mary Lilly Wilford Hall USAF 1975
Lost touch with Mary Lilly who served in the USAF at San Antonio Texas in the mid 70's. She was a pharmacy tech. She then became a Pharmacist. Please reply with any leads.
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 2:04am
by Leslie Short
Looking for a Lilly connection
My great grandmother and her 1st husband, William W. Lilly, were on the 1860 Washington Co Va census. William was 19 and Rosanna was 16. She was born in Lee Co VA. William joined the Civil war and was killed in 1864. Rosanna and her two children, Sarah and Daniel Smi...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 4:32pm
by Wilma Gillenwate...
Looking for the Lilly Meador/Meadows Connection
HELLO TO ALL MY LILLY'S AND DECENDANTS. My father is Vernon Lilly. His father Earl Lilly. Earl was born Dec. 26 1921. I need to find out if Earls mother was Letcher Lilly. And beyond that I am looking to establish the connection between the Lilly and Meadow/Meador f...
Views: 1462   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 2:46pm
by John Patrick Bal...
Emma Gertrude Miller Lilly
Hello all, I need help finding any information on my GG Grandmother Emma Gertude Miller Lilly. She was married to Alonzo (Lonnie) Lawson Lilly Dec 20, 1905, Their son Clarence Jennings Lilly Married Mary Artie Gunnoe which are my Grand parents. Violet J. (Vi)Lill...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 2:33pm
by John Patrick Bal...
j
jane
Lilly/Cook/Farley
I have Mary Polly Cook who married Wm R. neely . his mother was Eliz Lilly . I have Jemima Cok who married Archibald Farley. their Dauhter Mahala Fraley m. Robert W. Shooting Bobby Lilly Chloe Farle m Allen Garcen Lilly . Father of THomas Henry LIlly / Rebec...
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2009 6:48pm
by Phyllis Whitlock
Any Lillys in the Revolutionary War?
I'm trying to find out if any of my ancesters were in the Revoulutionary War. My great great grandfather was Pleasant Lilly and great great grandmother was Nancy Jane Shrewsbury (spelled many diffiernt ways) I think she was his 3rd or 4th wife . He was married to th...
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2009 10:34am
by Cheryl Cain
looking for a long lost friend
im searching for leon blaine lilly, from flat top wv, his fathers name was chalser lilly.i would love to talk with leon again ,any help would be great,info on leon ect...thank you
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2009 8:24am
by adie hunt
Looking for family tree
My son is attempting to make a family tree. My mother and father divorced when I was a baby. My dad's name was James Franklin Lilly, from the Beckley area of West Virginia and born around 1939. He was in the Army, stationed at Ft Jackson SC in 1960. His da...
Views: 435   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 7, 2009 8:09pm
by Robert Zingo
Help me find my roots back to the mother land.
My name is Elmer Daune Lilly. My father died when I was 6 years old. I'm trying to find my roots. My fathers name was Raymond Dale Lilly. He died prematurely in Oregon in 1968. His Fathers name was Lawrence Henry Lilly. He was born on July 14,1902 in Pocahontas...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2009 3:43pm
by Elmer Lilly
Zelda Lilly Ferrell
Anyone know of any connection to the Lilly's from Chapmanville, WV? I am the granddaughter of Zelda Lilly Ferrell. Her sisters were Zeva, Nelva & Patsy. No brothers. Her father was Ritchie Lilly. Thanks!
Views: 349   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2009 4:52am
by Aimee Neeley-Fig...
Moving to virginia beach/chesapeake area
Hello, i moved back from Holland and I am in minnesota. I am wanting to move to virginia beach/chesapeake area. I am looking for work and a place to stay to get on my feet and get my life started. If any one can help or knows about work or a place to stay it will...
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2009 7:52am
by Troy Snyder
Ballard P Lilly, Martha J Snuffer & Ernest "Buzz" Lilly
We're coming to the reunion this year for the first time! Ballard P. Lilly, born abt. 1886 in Summers, WV and died in Raleigh Co., WV. He was a son of William Stonewall Lilly and Romanza Estaline Harvey (according to what I pieced together from various sources)....
Views: 455   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 4:31pm
by bob zingo
possible family relationship
I was told that there are some DeLille's in your family's early ancesters. I've been looking for some of mine who seem to have gotten lost in the early 1800s in the Wheeling area. I would love to make some sort of family connection. Thanks, Marty DeLille 2nd e...
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2009 3:05pm
by Bob Zingo
wanted: a Lilly family reunion program book
My father is Jimmie Meador. I would like information on how I can purchase a program guide from this years Lilly reunion. Please email me with info... Scizorsue@aol.com
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2009 8:03pm
by susan mariner
Looking for, Mary Anne (Lilly ) Garland
She was a school teacher at Pineville Middle school in the time frame of 1961-1963. I believe she married a gentleman by the name of George Garland not positive. Just wanted to say a teacher can change a persons life. If anyone knows this person please e-mail me....
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 10:39am
by Darrell Woods
John Lilly
Anyone with any information on John Lilly, the earliest information that I can find is from the 1860 Census from Mississippi. There it states is age as 47 place of birth England. Wife's possible name Narsgnett or could be Margrett age 36 birth Mississippi. Children...
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2009 7:35am
by Don Lilley
Robert Lilly
How Close In line would Robert Lilly be to my Gradmother? She was Daisey Lilly and lived in Hinton. She married my Gradfather Charles Thompson.
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 7:18pm
by Kenneth Lilly
a
Alicia
Clarence Jennings Lilly..... From Raleigh CO WV
He was my Great Grand Father, My grandmother was a Gunnoe/Clay from Raleigh as well. He was an only child his fathers name was Alonza Lilly and mother is Emma Gertrude Miller from Ohio, we are looking for any information you may have..... Thanks for your help
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2009 9:04am
by Alicia
Looking for lodging close to the reunion call us
I am posting this note to let you know that we at the Appalachian Inn have great rates just for the Lilly Reunion and we are only 3 miles from the grounds, in a beautiful wooded setting. Our rates are 50.00 per night (this does not include taxes) and up to 4 peopl...
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 3:51pm
by Appalchian Inn -...
Clorstene (Wilson) Lilly
Does anyone have information on the family of Clorstene V (Wilson) Lilly?
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2009 5:12pm
by Mark Wilson
Lilly Family Genealogy
Hello To All ya'll Lilly's out there. My daughter is very involved in the Lilly Family tree. If you are interested in having her help you with anything, please send info to me and I will be glad to forward it on to her. Our family is connected to the Lilly, Farl...
Views: 2616   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 8:34pm
by Jim Canaday
Hornsby Family relation to Lilly Family
Somewhere in the attic someone in my mother's side of the family found some old documents that link us to the lilly family. I'm not sure how we are related but is really far back in the geneology. I was wondering if anyone has found us in the ancestry. Anyone Lill...
Views: 431   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 2:30pm
by Mary McBride Har...
John Pence Lilly Cemetery
I am looking for directions/location for the John Pence Lilly Cemetery in Summers County, WV.
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2009 8:02am
by Melissa Willis
Looking for Estill Lilly
Does anyone have information on Estill Lilly? I am trying to find contact information as we are looking to invite Estill to our family reunion. Thanks in advance, Amanda
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2009 4:30pm
by Brenda Fredricks...
Looking for information on Warren Henderson Lilly
My name is 1)Thomas Edwin Lilly, Jr. my line is as follow: 2) Thomas Edwin Lilly, Sr. (b.02/03/1930 in Erwin,Unicoi County,Tennessee - d.01/29/2000 in Chalmette, St.Bernard Parish, Louisiana), 3) Montie Fred Lilly (b.05/24/1900 in Flag Pond, Unicoi County, Tennessee...
Views: 640   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 8:20pm
by Bob P. Lilly
Charles and Thomas Lilly (Stokes Co., NC)
To clarify my previous message. I am seeking the siblings and parents of Charles Lilly (Stokes County, NC). I have documented his decendents and will share this info. As stated,I am sure his father was Thomas Lilly but I have not been able to document this fact. S...
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2009 2:59pm
by Bob P. Lilly
Relative?
I am a descendant of George Stewart Fink and Nancy J Lilly. They were married Jan 22, 1874. Nancy was born about 1858. The Finks were on Flat Top in the early 1800's. I may be related to this group through Nancy Lilly. I grew up in Hinton and now live in Charlotte NC.
Views: 304   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 25, 2009 2:06pm
by Bob Zingo
How am i related to alfonso john lilly of ghent, wv
my mother was the daughter of grace pearl lilly who married ernest e. mcginnis. How am i related to alfonso john lilly and william "punk" lilly?
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2009 1:57pm
by Bob Zingo
Fayette Co. WV Meadows/Meador
Hi, I understand that my Meadows family is related to the "Lilly's" and I'm hoping someone here might be able to help. What I know: My great grandmother Dorothy, was the daughter of John D and Susan Davis Meadows/Meador who, according to the 1900 census lived...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2009 11:47am
by Jennifer Meadows...
Green Lee Petry really a Lilly?
My great Aunt Lorene Petry recently told me that her father (my great-grandfather)Green Lee Petry (1865-1942) was not really the son of Ballard Preston Petry of Dry Creek WV. My mother confirmed that rumor as well. She said that he was in fact a Lilly. Green Lee Petr...
Views: 596   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2009 7:22pm
by C. Brown
Emmaline Lilly and General Jackson Bolen
Looking for information on (first name could be Ester or Elizabeth)Emmaline Lilly who married General Jackson Bolen (Bowlin, Bowling) in 1864 WV.. Was she of Indian heritage? Does any one have pictures of her? I have a picture of what is said to be Joshua and N...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2009 4:03pm
by Bob Zingo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet