Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lilly Family Genealogy

Hello To All ya'll Lilly's out there.

My daughter is very involved in the Lilly Family tree. If you are interested in having her help you with anything, please send info to me and I will be glad to forward it on to her. Our family is connected to the Lilly, Farley,Meador, Meadows,Shumate, and on and on and on!!!

God Bless and see you in August.

Juanita

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? I am certain my daughter can.(See info below)

Re: Lilly Family Genealogy

Hi, My husband (who has virtually no family info) is a Meadows, his mom was a Kinney and somehow tied to the Lilly's. Do any of the names sound familiar to your daughter(starting from scratch here, sorry).

Benjamin William Kinney
Ethel Kinney
Delbert Meadows
William McKinley Meadows

Thanks,
becky

Juanita - I am a descendant of Judith "Juda" Lilly who married Josiah Meador or Meadows. Their daughter Dorcia married James Cooke who's father was John Cooke the first settler of Wyoming Co., WV. Their son Green Meadows Cooke married Margaret Cooke. Their daughter Mary Marinda Cook married Zachiah Workman. Thier daughter Jenny Catherine married Robert Shumate. Their daughter Imogene is my mother.My question is who were the parents of Judith. It is hard to believe her father was Robert b. 1696. Can you take me back from Judith. Jim Rasnake - JRas101907@aol.com

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

I am looking for the parents of my greatgreat grandfather William Lilly who died in Madison County, Alabama in 1840. His wife's name was Elizabeth Lilly, and after his death she moved to Nacogdoches County, Texas.

Re: Re: Lilly Family Genealogy

Sue,

My daughter Carol Urban is the one who has the information on the Lillys/Meadows/Farleys and on and on!!! Her email is carolurban@lycos.com. I think she may be able to help you with this.

God Bless,

Juanita

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

test

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? dont know

need help looking for my grandparents. I know they lived in Beckley between 1920-1953 .. His name was William Lilly and her name was Martha Lilly. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? dont know

My grandfather was Cecil C. Lilly of Flat Top, WV. He owned Huff's Knob restaurant and gas station for many years. I am looking for information on his mother.

All I know Is Robert Lee Lilly Born Beckley WV abt:1889 is my grandfather and was married to Mary Jane Baxley of Hemingway SC. Children were Dewey,Juanita, Lola, Merle and my father Thomas Carlton Lilly. My father was born in Hartsville SC and Died July 20 1953. Would love any help.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Not sure

My dad is a Lilly. Emerson Earl Lilly from Flat Top, WV. I don't know my grandfather's name, but I understand he worked in the mines and I believe he was also a preacher. I believe my dad has a half-sister, but I don't remember what her name is. Anyway, I just wanted to find out more about my family tree. I have a son too named Travis Lilly who is in the Army and just served a tour over in Iraq (Bagdad). He's 21 and my daughter is 11. I am 43 and living in St. Louis. I am divorced from my daughter's mother and currently seperated from my second wife. I guess I have bad luck when it comes to wives and marriage...maybe next time I'll get lucky. Any pretty young ladies available? LOL

Anyway, I hope you get this and that you can add it to the "family tree." I'd like to trace my heritage so if you could assist in this matter, that would be great. Have a wonderful holiday, Merry Christmas.

Mr. Cary Gene Lilly

Hi! Marisa here! As you read from my dad, i'm 11 and live in St. louis. I would love to learn more about my family and have wanted to go to a reunion for awile but i don't think i will get lucky enough to go to this one. My e-mail is llillybug@yahoo.com so e-mail me!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? no

This is all new to me so I can provide some information and if anyone can offer assistance I would greatly appreciate it.
I'm Donald Edward Lilley, my Lilley grandparents had the "e" in our last name my father's siblings dropped it out when the brothers went into the service and the daughter after having her marriage anulled. My father uncles for the most part also dropped the "e" out as well.
My father Gary Lee Lilley- son of Edward Walker Lilley and Ethel Baker, Edward b.12-17-1888-01-15-1943
siblings, Katie Inez b. 10-19-1913-10-08-1915, Willie(born Kendrick), changed to Mae at time of anullment, Guy Lilly, Gene, Lilly.

Edward and Inez buried at Needmore Cemetary Tippo, MS, Tallahchie county, Ethel, GAry, Willie, Guy, Gene buried Magnolia Gardens Cemetery Charleston, MS, Tallahchie county.

Acie Lilley
James Lilley
These were cousins that Kept the "e" in the last name.
I think Edward was born in MS but not for sure. So where do I go next?
Thanks
Email: dn_llly@yahoo.com

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? ?

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? no

I'm not too sure if this will be new information to you, but my grandmother's maiden name was Meador. Her full name is Ella Graye Meador. If it helps you out, please let me know. :)

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? I'm hoping to find out one day.

If Cecil C Lilly 1898 of Summers Co, WV who m: Mable Lilly is the right Cecil then his parents were James Nelson Lilly 1869 of Mercer Co, WV & Rachel Ann Cox 1876.

Contact me for any other info we may share. I live in Raleigh County, WV. Beckley is the county seat. jc

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? As well as anyone else can . . .