Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Josiah Meadows/Judith Lilly marriage help please

I've seen several places that say Josiah Meadows (Meador) and Judith (Juda) Lilly were married in Mecklenburg, VA and several others that say they were married in Franklin, VA. Some places say they were married in 1787, while others say 1783. I've wriiten both Mecklenburg County, and Franklin County, and they both contacted me today to tell me neither of them have a record. Does anyone here know in fact where and when they were married? If so, I would appreciate a response as I need a copy of the record if there is one for a society. Thank you.

Jennifer

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes!

Re: Josiah Meadows/Judith Lilly marriage help please

My records have Cumberland Co VA. Don't know why, but that is what I have.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes, I think so

Thank you for looking, however I called Cumberland Co. and they looked and called me back and said that they don't have a record either *sigh*.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes!

Wow, that sucks. They are my direct line, so that is something new for me to work on. esterday was the first day in a while that I could work on my research. Good luck, let me know if you find anything and I'll do the same. Thanks Sheila

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes, I think so