Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hornsby Family relation to Lilly Family

Somewhere in the attic someone in my mother's side of the family found some old documents that link us to the lilly family. I'm not sure how we are related but is really far back in the geneology. I was wondering if anyone has found us in the ancestry. Anyone Lilly marry a Hornsby or vice versa? Just thought I would ask.. Maybe I can stumble across those geneology papers again.
Amanda

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? not sure

Re: Hornsby Family relation to Lilly Family

Hi, I don't know if this will help. I found a women named Bird Lilly(no other information yet) married a Marsh Edward (Tret)Hornsby. I'm from the Garretson/Lilly family line. I will check for more information.

Ron Johnson

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Ok, so I found out that my great grandfather is the son of a Lilly. I forget what the woman's name was but his mother was a Lilly and that is how we are tied into the family. My great grandfather is Charles Hornsby.

Marse Edward Hornsby was my grandfather James Lewis Hornsby brother. He married Roberta Lilly. Marse was the son of Matison (Matt) Hornsby and Catherine Crawford Marse is buried in the Jenny Cole Cemetery at Odd. His father Matison is buried in the Hannah Lilly Cemetery at Odd. I have some information on the Hornsby if interested.