My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
PUT YOUR TRUST IN NOONE, NOT EVEN GOD THE CREATOR
PUT YOUR TRUST IN NOONE, NOT EVEN GOD THE CREATOR PostingsonFacebook19Feb2021.docx Seeking God and seeking truth are different yogic preoccupations: if you do find God, does He want your bhakti to worship Him when you have living-demands? Ahil SV shared a...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
WHAT IS HINDUISM AND WHO IS A HINDU
WHAT IS HINDUISM AND WHO IS A HINDU Shantanu Panigrahi on Facebook Ask a Hindu Public Group Hindus are the people who lived in the past and now East of the Sindh Stat that is now par of Pakistan. In India today we are Hindustanis composed of Bharatiyas in a congl...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS IN PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH
Practice what you preach. Live to your ideals, in navigating one’s path through Nature. For why fear; what a person says and attempts to practice has to be tested through, in my case the alternatives of legal and medical channels of judgment as the State of th...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE TRIUMPH OF GOOD OVER EVIL UNDER VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA
Sudheindra R. Shidleepur 46 m · For anything good to happen, bad needs to happen first. That is inherent in evolutionary movement of the physical realm of time & space. 1 comment Comments Shantanu Panigrahi These good and bad things, whether they are seque...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE FUTURE FOR MANKIND AND THE PLANET EARTH
THE FUTURE FOR MANKIND AND THE PLANET EARTH I wanted to know if there is any future for my present beliefs under political circles in western democracies which is the best we currently have in the world but still has shortcomings for the future of mankind global...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
JEEVAN MUKTI THROUGH DHARMA: THOUGHT OF THE DAY 18 FEBRUARY 2021
For my Odiya friends only: thought of the day, 18 February 2021 Sada bele ananda re ruha, nije ra dharma bhabi chinti ke kara: Bhagaban acchanti, ei bhakti re nije ro baato khuja, ei more shikya tama pain: bhakti ru gyana aase, gyano to ananda aase, ananda ru mukt...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
PRE-DESITNY AND THE APPROAH TO IT THROUGH VAISHAVISM
Vishista Advaita Vedanta (http://vishistaadvaitavedanta.bravesites.com/)is based on the presumption that everything that happens in the universe is pre-ordained and pre-orchestrated, so that our kismats are all-written before we even arrive in this world. However, o...
Views: 58   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
HOW IS VAISHNAVISM RELATED TO VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA
Vaishnavism is the living product of the Vishista Advaita Vedanta conception of Reality, in synthesising the guide to the conduct of those who understand the philosophy of accommodating oneself to Reality that it represents as being a faultless in its realisation....
Views: 79   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available. Style your Message Forum with colors, fonts, and layout options. Be sure to go through the Settings to enable or disable special...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2021
by Bravenet Team
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet