My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JEEVAN MUKTI THROUGH DHARMA: THOUGHT OF THE DAY 18 FEBRUARY 2021

For my Odiya friends only: thought of the day, 18 February 2021

Sada bele ananda re ruha, nije ra dharma bhabi chinti ke kara: Bhagaban acchanti, ei bhakti re nije ro baato khuja, ei more shikya tama pain: bhakti ru gyana aase, gyano to ananda aase, ananda ru mukti aase, sei mukti nije ro baata re khoji le, jeeban pura lakhya ru dharma baata re, satya baata re aano, thebe Bhagaban prapti hue: Sada bele ananda re ruha, nije ra dharma bhabi chinti ke kara: Bhagaban acchanti, ei bhakti re nije ro baato khuja, ei more shikya tama pain: bhakti ru gyana aase, gyano to ananda aase, ananda ru mukti aase, sei mukti nije ro baata re khoji le, jeeban pura lakhya ru dharma baata re, satya baata re aano, thebe Bhagaban prapti hue. Remember, ananda: mukti ru aase, mukti dharma ru aase jebe dharma Sanatan dharma hue. Sanatan dharma ‘ahimsa’ sikhile duniye ra rakhya karile bujhi hue.

Arthat/maane/meaning:

Always stay in ‘ananda’, do your dharma (duties and righteous actions) with thought and care, God is there, on this faith search for your path, this is my advice and guidance; from bhakti comes gyano (knowledge and wisdom), from gyano, comes happiness and bliss, from ananda (happiness) comes liberation (mukti, freedom); search for that liberation into your life-path, from charting your live bringing fully targeted and specific (dhyan/lakhya) on the dharma-path of truth (satya-path) into your living; from that God is acquired. Ananda comes from freedom, freedom comes from the right dharma, the Sanatan dharma. Sanatan dharma is realised when one understands ‘ahimsa’ to be the preservation of Reality, the Nature of Being.