Return to Website

Sheriff Daniels Tribute Forum

Lake County Sheriff Chris Daniels lost his life while participating in the Battle of Badges event in New Smyrna Beach on Saturday, October 14, 2006.  This space was created for those who knew Sheriff Daniels to express their comments, thoughts, and feelings about the lawman, father, friend, and sheriff that he was.

Sheriff Daniels Tribute Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Amazingly Beautiful Girls Proud With Their Ass (Wallpapers)
Amazingly Beautiful Girls Proud With Their Ass (Wallpapers) > http://tllg.net/DIFqnP5sYQp41RNC2VQ Amazingly Beautiful Girls Proud With Their Ass (Wallpapers) b92c5eb40e Bob Esponja nick descarga CASUARINA LI...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 9:29pm
by appogaw
Temple Run 2 Game For Nokia 5233
Temple Run 2 Game For Nokia 5233 > http://urlin.us/0fkpo Temple Run 2 Game For Nokia 5233 97ffa81d91 It should be there while maintaining less volume. We have large store downloads for your mobile phone to g...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:43am
by tobmardy
Sheriff Chris Daniels
I am a Deputy with the Broward Sheriff's Office and was invited to attend the Battle of the Badges. Myself along with Students from a local High School in Broward County built a Demo Car for this event.We were all very excited that we were able to particpate to raise...
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2006 9:32pm
by Deputy Sheriff ...
We lost a good one.
The people that knew you loved you. We've lost a good man. God will take care of you now and watch over your family. God bless.
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2006 5:54am
by Tommy Roberts
Our thoughts in memory of Chris Daniels
On behalf of my entire family and my two daughters of whom are both Volusia County Deputies, we would like to express our heart felt condolences to the family of Sheriff Chris Daniels and to the employees of the Lake County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff Daniels Die...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2006 1:33pm
by Thomas Bourke
your lost
Michelle & Rose & family, We're so sorry for your sorrowful lost. Your in our prayers
Views: 443   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2006 1:27pm
by Ron & Kathy
Tribute to Sheriff Daniels
When law enforcement officers die in the line of duty, it has been helpful in the past for fellow officers and comrades to express their thoughts, emotions, and tributes in message form. Usually this takes place on the Officer Down Memorial Page (odmp.org). Howev...
Views: 483   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 17, 2006 10:51am
by Lt. Tammy Clark
Free Forum powered by Bravenet