Return to Website

Sheriff Daniels Tribute Forum

Lake County Sheriff Chris Daniels lost his life while participating in the Battle of Badges event in New Smyrna Beach on Saturday, October 14, 2006.  This space was created for those who knew Sheriff Daniels to express their comments, thoughts, and feelings about the lawman, father, friend, and sheriff that he was.

Sheriff Daniels Tribute Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sheriff Chris Daniels

I am a Deputy with the Broward Sheriff's Office and was invited to attend the Battle of the Badges. Myself along with Students from a local High School in Broward County built a Demo Car for this event.We were all very excited that we were able to particpate to raise money for such a Great cause as the Youth Ranches. I didnt know Sheriff Daniels but I was told by many at the track that evening he was a Great Sheriff ,Father and Family man .It would of been an HONOR to meet and work for a person that touched so many lives.
GOD BLESS You Sheriff Daniels and Your Family.

Re: Sheriff Chris Daniels

Oct 20.'06.

Dear Sheriff Dean Mirra.

Hello, Dean! I'm a Deaf to No Hear. & My Name's Marsha McLaughlin.
I'm a Photography work to The DeLand Beacon at My Press. I've Glad to Your Family & Friends at Sheriff Chris Daniels. I'm Sorry, Dean! Poor Sheriff Chris
Daniels. I'll Miss Him. & I'm a From DeLand, Florida. He's My Friend at Sheriff Ben Johnson. & Last One Week to Bus Race a New Smyrna Beach*at Last October 14,2006. & Bus Race To Accident at Him Died. He's Poor! I'll Miss Him! Sheriiff People're a Friends Miss Sheriff Chris Daniels! Me, Too!
Sheriff Chris Daniels's Angel in Faith a Heaven Home at Old Friends & Families!
Yes, Sheriff Mirra! Lord Bless Sheriff Chris Daniels, You, Too! & I've Glad to Need Hug to You! I Love You!

www.Marsha@DeLandBeacon.com

Miss Marsha McLaughlin
110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, Fla. 32720

Friend,
Marsha McLaughlin.

Re: Re: Sheriff Chris Daniels

Thank you Marsha.

God Bless you too.