Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
[Marc Dorcel] Russian Institute Lesson 19: Holidays At My Parents (2013) WEBRip
[Marc Dorcel] Russian Institute Lesson 19: Holidays At My Parents (2013) WEBRip > http://is.gd/lmrNiI [Marc Dorcel] Russian Institute Lesson 19: Holidays At My Parents (2013) WEBRip b92c5eb40e sneha real hot...
Views: 912   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 8:52am
by felrevek
Foto Bugil Sheila Marcia Tanpa Sensor Terbaru 2012 Target=
Foto Bugil Sheila Marcia Tanpa Sensor Terbaru 2012 Target= > http://urlin.us/0fqap 97ffa81d91 Similar topicsCarter Administration (19771981)Classic SupermanMahjong Classic SpelenSunwell Classic Coming.Big T...
Views: 1168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 10:16am
by kathbaud
o
OLDTIT
Hi !!!!!! I'm back!
I just wanted to check in on you. I found it interesting diving into your old hard drive. The motherboard has a few cob web's and is in need of cleaning. It's 2007 and I am still waiting on those photos from 2005. Hope they haven't gotten buried somewhere. You may ha...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2007 3:57pm
by OLDTIT
This is a girl
Ya old Tit!!! If i'm going down your going with me. blah..blah...blahh but no i'm AAAAALLLIIIIVVVEEE.
Views: 77   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 11:18pm
by Zombie Dog
I'M SOOOO DRUNK!!!!!!!!!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 11:10pm
by Zombie Dog
s
staked
wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Since no one seems to check this thing anymore i thought that i would take advantage of some world wide web space so, here i go.... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2005 3:20pm
by staked
s
Staked
Get This Shit Up
Hey members the day is here and I'm ready to rock. Hope everyone has a good time at this years festivities. I know I will. Thanks for everyone participation and good attitudes over the past few rainy days. This year has to be the best year so far. I am already thinki...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2003 5:57am
by Staked
NEW 2003 YEAR
Yeup it is time for our 2003 year!!! It is a scary thought. This year 1031 is going to be even bigger and better than ever. We are going to get this sh*t up Staked!!! We are going to show the tristate that we are still th ghosts with the most. And yes, the webs...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2003 11:27am
by Twisted
r
Rick
It's Over!
Well, Halloween is over. I heard you guys had an awesome setup this year. This year was kind of a drag for me, the haunt wher I worked was lame, the actors were as unprofessional as you can get, Halloween wa pretty lame and slow. About the only thing good about this...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 10:19am
by Rick
s
Staked
Little children
Hello once again and wlecome to halloween. In the blue corner are devending champ scare the crap out of you halloween. And in the red corner all new freash meat. Now the saying usually goes "lets get it on". Well in true spirit and b/c i am the only ref in the ring "...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2002 7:40pm
by Staked
Re: HauntSearch
Sure, 1031 Productions will help out. We have already started on spreading the word. Your site is bound to be a 5 STAR!!!! WE will help you out in what ever way you need possible to us. Good luck and haunt yah later. Twisted --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 12:19pm
by Bud aka Twisted
r
Rick
Bud & Josh, u might wanna check into this...
You guys might want to consider checking out the haunt idea kit. its got everything from house and room design, to how to promote your haunt and how to get sponsors and make a profit. the URL for their website is http://www.hauntideakit.com/ perhaps this could help...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 10:15am
by Rick
r
Rick
HauntSearch
I'm here to ask a favor from any of you who are willing to help. In addition to creating this website, I have been busy with my own, HauntSearch. It's an online haunted house directory featuring haunts nationwide and in Canada, with photos, discussion forum and more!...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 1:40am
by Rick
Re: New Website
Rick, The website is outstanding, better than anything we could have ever imagined. Thank you very much for all the time you have put into this site to make it what it is. 1031 Welcomes you as our newest member. Happy Haunting, Josh --- --- --- --- --- --- -...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2002 2:30pm
by Anonymous
r
Rick
New Website
I hope everybody likes the new website. I had fun makin it, and I wish you guys all the best this coming season. Hope you guys can get a house this year, even if you don't, I know this season will be the best.
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2002 11:54pm
by Rick
Re: whay is the deal with ft. thams tennis c.
That is a very good question my over in-toxicated clown of laughter!!! We are still trying to get a hold of the head of Ft. Thomas's recreation. I hope that the lucky 13 is with us and we can win over the screams of Ft. Thomas and later the WORLD!!! So as I depa...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2002 5:57pm
by Twisted
whay is the deal with ft. thams tennis c.
what the hell is going on with the courts. Are they going to give them to us or not. cause im looking forward to scare people in a line P.S. I am open to help with props Heeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa.
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2002 5:47pm
by Jangels the Jest...
Re: I can say alot
Well, staked, I am the maker of art!!!! And its ok if Evan likes to shower with boys! I do!!! So does Jason!!! I am going to waite for you after the shit is up and pick your ass up and make a pile of shit for you to pick up while my shit is up and yours is not....
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2002 5:15pm
by Zombie Dog
I can say alot
What can I say that was very impressive, lets see what i can do out of a minute. Chicken Wings, Chicken Wings, are no fun, Just in fact if they hurt someone. Waite a sec, I dont write poems.....duh!! Who is Bob by the way??? Shawn your "art" shows you hav...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2002 10:03am
by TWISTED aka Bu...
b
bob
Re: poco loco What can i say?!
what a masterpeice the best i have seen. This is a prime example of how to show bud, josh, evan, justin, and who ever else what art is. I could not be anymore pleased with this piece. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2002 10:43pm
by bob
s
staked
poco loco What can i say?!
Yes its me again and i've got a few things to say. Josh " Come on step it up". Bud "get This sh*t up". Justin "grow some legs". Harry "use you magic book". Muchualy aka (josh) "use the micro-machines. evan" What the Hell ya doing. Poco loco get the poke on and start...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2002 10:34pm
by staked
Re: El Cuatro de Julio
I could not of said it any better "Mike"!!! Yes the parade is showing it grimy pawl prints and is coming very close. We need all the help we can get as well as money. This is a very expensive production and should really show what 1031 Productions can do scaring w...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2002 10:04pm
by Bud aka: Twisted...
El Cuatro de Julio
Well, its been brought to my attention that i haven't posted anything yet on the board. So here is what i have to say. The most recent project is the parade. From the looks of things, Fort Thomas has something coming for them. It will be a time of patriotism and one...
Last Post: Jun 1, 2002 11:10pm
by Brad AKA "Michae...
s
staked
Re: The old vital words of shawn~!~!
Amen to that! A...............M..............E................N! By the way, If the knife has slid through far enough, try running into someone else while your at it. "If you ain't staked, go eat one"....
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2002 7:52pm
by staked
The old vital words of shawn~!~!
In the words of Shawn..... "Lets get this sh*t up!!!" And thats just what we are doing on the site. We have finally updated the member page for 2002 and are currenlty trying to put the 2001 pics on. Its a hard task to do but that is why 1031 is here!!! And by the...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 2:25pm
by Bud /Twisted/Mi...
The New Year
Yes, it is now time to start planning the 2002 Haunting year. We have to make this year better than the last one that still blew everyone away. We have to start early and haunt more than we ever have befor. Lets blow away all the haunters and show them a really H...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2001 11:36am
by Bud (Twisted, Mi...
e
evan
Re: get this shit up
yea what he said --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Bud- Get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this sh...
Last Post: Dec 2, 2001 8:13pm
by evan
Re: Thanx
Shawn i would like to thank you for that great letter. We owe are thanks to everyone not just us, but the actors, and especially the people who came and made it possible for us to scare them. This was a great year for 1031 Productions. And next year is going to ye...
Last Post: Nov 13, 2001 2:32pm
by Bud Stross
s
staked
Thanx
Dear bud and Josh, On behave of every one at 1031produtions i would just like to say thanx. Both houses this year were great. Hopfully next year we will have a house. This was are biggest and best year at 1031 productions. Thanx again Shawn Also to th...
Last Post: Oct 29, 2001 1:17pm
by staked
s
staked
get this shit up
Bud- Get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this shit up, get this s...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2001 7:02pm
by staked
Lets go haunt surfing
Well Josh, I like taht idea. I say we go to Ngihtmare Estates. It has to be better than the U.S.S. Nightmare. Also I hope to have our review page up by the end of this week. Is there any other haunts that we should hit this year? Remember time is awaistin...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2001 2:37pm
by Bud Stross
Re: WE WOULD BEAT THEM!!!!!
After going last night and paying $12 for admission, I was disapointed for what I got. They have tons of great animtronics and props crammed into every corner of the boat, But the acting, and most sets could have been much better for a haunt of that scale. While I wa...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2001 9:16am
by Josh Wells
WE WOULD BEAT THEM!!!!!
Yes, I went to press night of the U.S.S. Nightmare this Tuseday 28. We went through the boat twice getting pictures and a full length movie. They contained rooms such as: the swamp, the cemetary, the piping room/barrel room, laboratory, NEW 3-d room, prisoner cell,...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2001 1:26pm
by Bud Stross
Re: Re: TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Well shawn I took your advice and now have the October month up as well. We are always looking for help. Josh and I would love some help from anyone. SO THAT MEANS YOU!!!! (shawn I was not pointing at you I am just saying that to everyone). Well keep it spooking....
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2001 8:55pm
by Bud Stross
s
staked
Re: TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
speeking of time bud maybe you could form up some kind of a calander for the october/september months or even give a call around if any help on certain days are needed. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Note: The only thing that can scare a haunt...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2001 2:17pm
by staked
TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Note: The only thing that can scare a haunter is time!!!! We are running out of time ghouls. Its scary!!!!!! But never the less I am sure we can pull throught a get our haunts up and running in time. For a note if no one knew: Big Lots, Walgreens, Walmart, Spenc...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2001 1:05pm
by Bud Stross
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?
First off I just want to say, WOW! You guys are part of an ever growing family of ghouls and hopefully ghoulets(female). We are a family and contribute different things to the family in many different ways. For instance: Evan has put alot of money into the reamkin...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2001 10:24pm
by Bud Stross
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?
In all Fairness to Evan, he was in France during both of those events, however, he too like Shawn does his part. Over the years evan has built the bottomless pit, and put in more than $300 of his own money to contribute to props. Either way, both events would not be...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2001 9:39pm
by Josh Wells
s
staked
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?
ok one you were not even in the 4th of july parade, or helped in the prosses of making it come true. I didn't see you making posters a crap like that, Ashley was and she's not even a member. Two thats right (2) if you cant read, You were not a docter fights you didn'...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2001 7:44pm
by staked
e
evan
Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?
it is fun to be a freak. josh and bud can agree with that. dude you must hate to dress up. 4th of july(no) dr frights sumeer thing(no) come one you got to sometime --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:ok the idea of a trip sounds fun but i don't know...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2001 10:00pm
by evan
s
staked
Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?
ok the idea of a trip sounds fun but i don't know about this costume wearing stuff. Im not a freak evan. We only pull out all of the stops at a special event like a haunt or 1031 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:good ideas boys. i am all up for t...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2001 10:13am
by staked
e
evan
Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?
good ideas boys. i am all up for the 1031 cast trip to uss nightmare. i say we all go in costume also --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I think that the 1031 cast USS Nightmare trip would be alot of fun. I highly wish that most of you can make th...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2001 9:19pm
by evan
Re: Haunt Reviews?
I think that the 1031 cast USS Nightmare trip would be alot of fun. I highly wish that most of you can make the trip and come see who we would of beet this year if we where a hautned house (haha). Keep on Haunting!!!! PS Dont be afraid to post your messag...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 8:34pm
by Bud Stross
Haunt Reviews?
How would everyone feel if Bud and I review some of the local haunts on our website? Since we will have a few extra weekends open in October, we felt that it would be something fun to do, and to check out the competition. Also: As of now we are looking at Septemb...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2001 8:50pm
by Josh Wells
Re: No Subject
Well it seems that time has run out on us for a Haunted House. But we can still scare the booo out of Ft. Thomas. This year should be awesome!!! Next year, I hope, 1031 should be under some shelter. Josh and I we will be working had to find the perfect scare spot...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2001 9:16pm
by Bud Stross
No Subject
Fellow cast & crew of 1031, It looks as though we will be doing our two yard haunts again for the 2001 season, but Bud and I are going to see to it that we sucure an indoor location for the 2002 Halloween season. So let us know what how you feel about this year,...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2001 8:43pm
by Josh Wells
problems with october
JOSH, MAN I HATE TO HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT THERE ARE SOME MAJOR PROBLEMS, 1ST THE TENT RENTAL COMPANY WANTS $1,500.00 FOE A 60X30 TENT AND $2,500.00 FOR A 40X80, SECOND THE PORT O LETS WILL COST $500.00 THIS YEAR, AND THE BUILDING PERMIT WILL BE $300.00, ALSO I.H.M. CA...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2001 4:12pm
by DR. FRIGHT
OCTOBER'S NIGHTMARE MANOR
HELLO 1031,,, WELL THE ORPHANAGE IS A NO!!!! SO IAM STARTING THE PROCESS OF GETTING A LARGER TENT, AND DESIGNING THE FACADE FOR THE ENTRANCE. ALSO THE DATES YOU HAVE LISTED ARE WRONG , WE OPEN THE NIGHT OF THE 12TH, 13TH, 19TH, 20TH, 26TH, 27TH, 7:30PM TILL 11PM, THE...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2001 9:30am
by DR. FRIGHT
Re: Re: A GHOULISH Birthday
I knew it would go to a good cause. HAHAHA. And thank you. -----Well lets keep on kicking on scare the boo out of Cincy. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Thank you very much Bud. None of this would get done without the time and atent...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2001 8:43pm
by Bud Stross
Re: A GHOULISH Birthday
Thank you very much Bud. None of this would get done without the time and atention to detail that you put into every aspect of the haunt. I appriciated your gift, and to let you know, I put it to a great cause.(the Butcher shop) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2001 6:30pm
by Josh Wells
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet