Return to Website

1031 Message Board

none

1031 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HauntSearch

I'm here to ask a favor from any of you who are willing to help. In addition to creating this website, I have been busy with my own, HauntSearch. It's an online haunted house directory featuring haunts nationwide and in Canada, with photos, discussion forum and more!

The favor I need to ask of you, is to at least take a look at the website, if you like what you see, please, help spread the word... I'm wanting Hauntsearch to make an impact this season.

If that's not reason enough, here's another:

I am sponsoring 1031 Productions through promotion, and the more people that visit my site, the more potential visitors this site will get, just by word of mouth.

Thanks and Happy Haunting This Year

Rick

Re: HauntSearch

Sure, 1031 Productions will help out. We have already started on spreading the word. Your site is bound to be a 5 STAR!!!! WE will help you out in what ever way you need possible to us. Good luck and haunt yah later.

Twisted

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm here to ask a favor from any of you who are willing to help. In addition to creating this website, I have been busy with my own, HauntSearch. It's an online haunted house directory featuring haunts nationwide and in Canada, with photos, discussion forum and more!

The favor I need to ask of you, is to at least take a look at the website, if you like what you see, please, help spread the word... I'm wanting Hauntsearch to make an impact this season.

If that's not reason enough, here's another:

I am sponsoring 1031 Productions through promotion, and the more people that visit my site, the more potential visitors this site will get, just by word of mouth.

Thanks and Happy Haunting This Year

Rick