Return to Website

1031 Message Board

none

1031 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lets go haunt surfing

Well Josh, I like taht idea. I say we go to Ngihtmare Estates. It has to be better than the U.S.S. Nightmare. Also I hope to have our review page up by the end of this week. Is there any other haunts that we should hit this year?

Remember time is awaisting!!! Why are you reading this message!!! You should be working!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Bud

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

After going last night and paying $12 for admission, I was disapointed for what I got. They have tons of great animtronics and props crammed into every corner of the boat, But the acting, and most sets could have been much better for a haunt of that scale. While I was there 3 actors broke character and just started a conversaton with my group. However my hats off to horney the clown, and the vampire, they did some of the best acting that I have ever seen in a haunted house. Over all however, I deffinitly thought that we would have beat them this year, and I know next year we will.

Next haunt: Nightmare Estates?

Josh

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, I went to press night of the U.S.S. Nightmare this Tuseday 28. We went through the boat twice getting pictures and a full length movie. They contained rooms such as: the swamp, the cemetary, the piping room/barrel room, laboratory, NEW 3-d room, prisoner cell, clown room, alien scene, and oh yes, the chainsaw ending. For an over all score i give it a 6.4 out of 10. I was expecting alot more that what I got. I would not pay 12 bucks to go see this. But they did have some nice animatronics and 3-d effects but still did not have what I think was their biggest year. Please, if any one goes tell me what you think. I SAY WE COULD OF BEATEN THEM. But, I guess we will have to waite for next yeat to find out then, wont we.

But let you Halloween be a scary one.

Bud.