Return to Website

OCS Class 50 Forum

Welcome to OCS Class 50 online forum please feel free to post any information class 50 that you wish.

OCS Class 50 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Software Training Institute
To make a solid passage into the IT industry, freshers and working experts are looking for the best IT training institute in Chennai. These applicants need to acquire IT area ability and magnificent placement opportunities. Aimore Technologies is a competition for be...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2022 6:48am
by Aimore Technolog...
Software Training
Aimore Technologies is the best software training institute in Chennai with 6+ years of experience. We are offering online and classroom training. Visit Us: Best Software Training institute in Chennai
Views: 32   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 21, 2022 1:39am
by IT Training
a
Aimore
Software Course
Aimore Technologies is the best software training institute in chennai with 5+ years of experience. Python Training in Chennai | Selenium Training in Chennai | R Programming Training in Chennai | best Software Training institute in Chennai | Sas Training in Chennai...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2021 5:21am
by Aimore
Software Training
Aimore Technologies is the best software training institute in chennai with 5+ years of experience. We are offering online and classroom training. best software training institute in chennai | Python training institute in chennai | Aws training institute in chennai |...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2021 7:48am
by Software Trainin...
g
giacha
05. Youssoupha (Feat Indila & Skalpovich) - Dreamin.mp3
05. Youssoupha (Feat Indila & Skalpovich) - Dreamin.mp3 > http://urlin.us/1h2f4 05. Youssoupha (Feat Indila & Skalpovich) - Dreamin.mp3, zij gelooft in mij b92c5eb40e Joe Dolan-Make Me an Island mp3 Greys An...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 9:59pm
by giacha
La Kinesiologia Equilibre Sus Energias-adds
La Kinesiologia Equilibre Sus Energias-adds > http://urlin.us/0fpla 97ffa81d91 You will be happy! New. Continue Shopping UnavailableEmail MeWe will email you if this item comes back intostock. Destination,...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 9:19am
by hearttanne
Car Pooling from Nova
Is anyone interested in car pooling from Northern Va (leaving Friday before drill)? If so, please reach me at 703.587.2136.
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2007 10:10pm
by OC Valenzuela
Any Golfers out there?
Just checking to see if anyone Golfs? OC Fontaine and myself were going to head out thursday afternoon up in NOVA if anyone else is up this way and would like to join us let me know 703-801-7145. OC Kirkpatrick
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 2:59pm
by Jodie Warren
Gerbers
are we authorized to have them at OCS?
Views: 180   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 12:55pm
by OC Newman
A few questions
Does anyone know the drill dates for the rest of the year? Anyone know where I can find the form for travel reimbursement, who I send it to, and what form # or title? Anyone have a list of all the personal supplies we need? Anyone have the assignment? (I didn't g...
Views: 183   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 12:54pm
by OC Newman
Class Activities
I want to solicit some feedback about ideas for things we can do as a class. Obviously the options for running and ruckmarching are still on the table but there are other things we could be doing as well. A friend of mine is a retired USMC marksmanship instructo...
Views: 215   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 12:52pm
by OC Newman
OCS
Howdy y'all! Most of you saw me this past weekend...working as a medic for 183rd RTI. Just want to clear the air on something....many of you know of my situation & what had happened....no I did not go to Phase 3 as was originally intended. Yes I was cleared...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2007 9:25pm
by Peter Ballou
Warning these vids will make you angry!!!!
Fellow OC's this is why we fight. www.ogrish.com Newman This is why we fight!!!!
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2007 11:12am
by OC Newman
Equipment issues
I contacted my unit commander directly and 2 days later he had any euipment issue takin care of(I.E. ACU TA-50). If you have equipemnt issues and your supply chain cannot help try contacting your commander. Chances are that your commander, like mine, graduated from...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2007 5:35pm
by OC Kirkpatrick
Car Pooling to Drill
All please post you local areas so that we can start car pooling to drill this is a entertaining way of meeting your fellow OC's. OC Newman Fredericksburg
Views: 214   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 18, 2007 1:03pm
by OC Thomas
Drill AARs
Hello Class 50: On the behalf of January’s drill student leadership, we want to thank everyone for your hard work, dedication, and patience during last weekend. We all worked hard between December and January’s drill in an attempt to make things smoot...
Views: 220   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 11:08am
by Aaron Pennekamp
30 DEC Ruckmarch
There are a number of things about today's road march worth noting. 1) Attendance was very poor again. I was genuinely surprised that more people were not able to attend given the extra day(s) off this weekend. Perhaps New Years is a more popular time to travel...
Views: 180   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 25, 2007 4:30pm
by Aaron Pennekamp
Sloganeering
Alright, I've been pondering the issue of our class slogan. Admittedly, this sort of thing is not my forte. As usual, I turn to the vast repository of (mostly useless) knowledge that is the Internet for some inspiration. I found a Slogan Generator at http://slogan...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2007 1:23pm
by OC Reed
Push Up Improvement
http://www.stewsmith.com/linkpages/pushuppush.htm check out that link I've used one of his workouts previously and the man knows what he is doing.
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2006 4:47pm
by Matthew Kirkpatr...
Why the Army really changed to ACU's
I know that there has been some confusion throughout the Army as to why they went with the color scheme that they did with they ACU's, and Im here to inform everyone that i have found out why. http://www.techsideline.com/message_board/coverage/2006/December/21/111...
Views: 212   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 29, 2006 4:45pm
by Matthew Kirkpatr...
A good OCS website
http://www.armyocsng.com This is a very good national forum for ARNG OCs. I used to post there all the time until my logon inexplicably stopped working. OCs Wilson and Obvit from Class 49 also make regular contributions. They cover all topics.
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2006 2:04pm
by OC Reed
About Ruckmarch #1
I would like to thank the OCs that attended the first ruckmarch. The ruckmarch went extremely well and the lunch afterwards was a great way to finish off the day. I really enjoyed getting to know some of the OCs more personally than just at school. It was great meet...
Views: 180   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2006 1:51pm
by OC Newman
Car pool to Eustis
Any of the NOVA people trying to car pool down to eustis?
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2006 8:04am
by Matthew Kirkpatr...
Welcome to OCS
Hello all welcome to the OCS Class 50 Forum post all your concerns, comments, gripes etc. here. OC Newman
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2006 8:14pm
by OC Newman
Free Forum powered by Bravenet