Return to Website

OCS Class 50 Forum

Welcome to OCS Class 50 online forum please feel free to post any information class 50 that you wish.

OCS Class 50 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Activities

I want to solicit some feedback about ideas for things we can do as a class. Obviously the options for running and ruckmarching are still on the table but there are other things we could be doing as well.

A friend of mine is a retired USMC marksmanship instructor. While discussing how poor my BRM training has been, he offered to take me out to a firing range and give me some pointers that could improve my qualification score. He is willing to take more OCs as well, if we can find an outdoor firing range. I am wondering if any of our class are shooting enthusiasts. Where do you normally shoot? Do you have your own firearms? The larger the group we take the more weapons we will require.

Re: Class Activities

OC Reed,

I would be interested in going shooting. A friend of mine works at Virginia Arms in Manassas and has told me he would go to the firing range in Manassas with me sometime, it's just been a matter of working out when. Let me know when you plan on going, I'd like to go with you. I have my own firearm.

OC Fontaine

Re: Class Activities

We can go shooting just pick a time I will coordinate the weapons and the site.

OC Newman