Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: level d tests

Hi, Marti!

Unfortunately, Cassie gave the wrong information. For Level D, there is only a First Quarter Test and a Year-end Test. For parents who wish to test their kids more frequently, I always suggest that because there are two Review and Practice sheets provided every 5 or 6 days, you can use Worksheet A for the weekly quiz and save the Worksheet B for the Mid-year and 3rd-quarter Tests.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to repost here or email us directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a great school year!
Rachel

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up!

I think with previous kids I've just had them do the 1st quarter test, and then I saved the 1st quarter review for them to do before the year-end test. Since there are those review sheets every few lessons I'm not concerned about there not being midway and 3rd quarter tests. They've always done fine!

I am thrilled your kids are doing great! I, personally, didn't put too much 'emphasis' on the tests. I felt like they were good practice, but I never doubted what they knew! I was ALWAYS very pleased with my kids' math education! :-)

Have a wonderful school year!
Rachel