Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Level E and looking ahead -scared of geometry

I would slow down and play more games as well. Also, to get her warmed up in geometry, consider buying her a knex education set. I just bought one for my son, who is also whizing through math. I bought the Knex Elementary Math and Geometry set for about $30 on amazon and it is fantastic. So hands-on and easy to understand and fun. My son loves it and thinks geometry is great now. There is also a knew Intermediate Math and Geometry set as well. When I bought it on amazon, it said it didn't come with the curriculum, but it does. The teacher manual is just on a cd-rom in the set and I at kinko's print it out online and bind it for me. I hated geometry in high school, they put me in a honor's class but it was so confusing and I just wasn't getting it and they wouldn't let me go to a regular geometry class. It was sad and I didn't want geometry to overwhelm my kids so I'm so happy I got this set and now my son is looking forward to rightstart's geometry that'll be coming up.