Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Integrating Math Card Games with Math-U-See

Linda,

Thank you for your message. You are right, RightStart Math can be used with other curriculums.

However at this time we do not have a specific guideline for how to integrate our Math Card Games with other programs. I would suggest when going over a specific subject like money, you use any of the 19 games listed in that chapter. As the games progress in each chapter they become more difficult.

If you are looking for some basic addition facts I would suggest starting out in the beginning of the addition chapter and trying each of them. A very popular and fun game is Go to the Dump. This game works with many basic concepts while making learning them fun!

I would also suggest looking at our videos that we have posted on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum), this will give you great ideas as to how many of the games work.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Make it a great day

Cassie
Activities for Learning-RightStart™ Mathematics
Cassie@ALabacus.com
www.ALabacus.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics.