Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where to go after level Geometrical Approach?

Ah, thanks for your explanation. I will visit the website. I read there are some samples. I love how Dr. Cotter presents concepts and would like to continue along those lines after we finish RS G.

Sybil

Another question....

I checked out VideoText and am definitely intrigued! My question is this...hoping someone here would know and save me a call to RS. If I buy the RS Geo approach + VT module A - can the cost of the Module A be put towards the cost of the total package? At the VideoText website, it said that if you buy just 1 module, and decide you want the whole program, they'll put the cost towards the whole set. I'm assuming this might not be the case if I buy module A through RS.

thanks,
Sybil

Re: Another question....

Sybil,

I checked into the total package discount and show that we do offer the discount price also. So if you buy our RS Geo Approach with the VT Mod A, then decided you wanted the whole program, the discount is found under this link

http://www.activitiesforlearning.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=174

Let me know if you have any other questions, we are here to help!

Thank you and have a happy day!

Cassie

Re: Another question....

That's wonderful!

Thank you Cassie,

Sybil