Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
After Level A is Level B

Shannon,

I had a response posted to you, however upon conversations with Dr. Cotter, I am modifying my post.

When you are done with Level A, go right into Level B. There are 20 lessons in Level B that you may skip when coming from Level A and they are marked in the Table of Contents. The lessons are designed to be done daily. There are some lessons that will take more than one day, however they are marked.

Like Level A, the games will be introduced in the lesson plans so you will know what games to play when. If you daughter wants to play more games, play older games or, if you have the Math Card Games book, play games earlier in the chapter.

We are delighted to hear your daughter is doing well with RightStart. It sounds like you both are having fun. Hailey is the perfect age to be doing Level B!