Return to Website

Boots-n-Saddles News Forum

Welcome to the BnS News Forum! Your entries can be made in html format and graphics are also allowed. Cursing is blocked, so be careful what you say or your message will not be accepted. DJs, feel free to post your playlists! Artists, post your latest news, photos, and showdates! Country websites, make announcements to let the rest of us know what's goin' on and to get more traffic to your sites!

Boots-n-Saddles News Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
u
ulrkah
KMS Server List Cfg Win 8 Pro Free Download
KMS Server List Cfg Win 8 Pro Free Download > http://urlin.us/0fpw0 KMS Server List Cfg Win 8 Pro Free Download, Windows 8 Pro Retail Iso X64 Netload 97ffa81d91 Free Shipping No minimums. Jan 12, 14 lucillam...
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:38pm
by ulrkah
Alex Cullum
Hi Alex Would love to hear from you for old times sake but email links on this site seem to be obsolete. Hope you get this. Sandra
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2009 8:59pm
by Sandra (nee Beav...
Open for business...
Just to let you all know I will be open for business within a short time, I hope that 'Boots-n-Saddles' will be able to 'air' good independent Country music again. My studio address has changed. Alex Cullum, V/Boots-n-Saddles, Stasjonsvegen 71a, 3540 Nesbyen, Norway....
Views: 807   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2009 7:11pm
by Denise Cundick
Views: 475   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 7:31am
by NC Productions
What Radio?
Hi, Just Thought I'd Stop By .. Listen To Girls Rock Radio From Our ToolBar
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2007 7:30am
by NC Productions
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 12:17pm
by Joe
Aldo Calabrese's Open Road CD Release Date!
After much anticipation by Aldo and countless fans who've written to us, we are happy to announce the official release date of Aldo's new CD, "Open Road" for March 1st. And are now accepting advance orders at Aldo’s website. We want to thank all of you who...
Views: 666   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2006 12:56am
by Lil Bitty Produc...
Folkwit Records UK Tour November 2005!
Hello, Alt.country/folk/new acoustica record label Folkwit Records are taking their roster on tour this November. See www.folkwit.biz for more information. here are the dates Sat 12th Nov - The Portland Arms, Cambridge* Sun 13th Nov - The Dry Bar, Manchester*...
Views: 691   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2005 9:19pm
by Folkwit Records ...
Aldo Calabrese Releases Open Road To Radio
Galaxy Entertainment of Nashville has announced the release of the second single from the new album of country rocker, Aldo Calabrese. The song, Open Road was released on May 2, 2005 to radio stations throughout the U.S., South America, Europe, Australia and New Zea...
Views: 784   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2005 10:08pm
by Lil Bitty Produc...
Country & Western
Hi,My name is John Capener and I am a songwriter living in England. I have written quite a number of songs in all genres, my latest is a brand new style CW performed by a brand new duo called "RELATIVELY COUNTRY". My song "BROKEN ARROW" has been hailed by Countr...
Views: 804   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2005 7:54am
by John Capener (MC...
Announcing our new CD
Hi everyone! I found this board and have enjoyed reading the posts here. My wife and I are singer / songwriters in Georgia who have been having amazing luck. We've been getting a lot of FM airplay in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, and are really grateful for the...
Views: 772   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2004 10:49am
by Jonathan Washbur...
Aldo Releases First Single From New Album To Radio
Galaxy Entertainment of Nashville has announced the release of the first single from the new album of recording artist Aldo Calabrese. Galaxy President, Eric Straton confirmed (the song), "Dixieland will be released on Friday, October 29. We plan to initiall...
Views: 806   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2004 2:03am
by Lil Bitty Produc...
Unsigned country singer Ginger Watson & her band "Rodeo Drive"
Hey everyone! Want to hear some great songs by a hot new female country artist? Ginger Watson; get full MP3 downloads free now! Available for a limited time! http://rodeodriveranch.com
Views: 847   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2003 9:10pm
by mwatson
Successful Texas Band has Immediate Opening for Bassist!
Greetings from Texas, Kevin from the Cosmic Dust Devils here. We have an IMMEDIATE opening for a bassist, with gigs pending. (The current band members live in Marble Falls, South Austin and Martindale (near San Marcos). Our goal is to bring on a full-time memb...
Views: 831   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2003 5:15pm
by Cosmic Dust Devi...
r
Rich
"Female Charlie Daniels!"
The TV reality series "Nashville Star has a red-headed fiddle player in the band named Heidi Guthrie. She has been described as a "Female Charlie Daniels" by industry professionals. Her album "Slingin' Mud" is available,..she plays the fire out of the fiddle and si...
Views: 940   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 2:50pm
by Rich
r
Rich
Female Charlie Daniels
The TV reality series "Nashville Star has a red-headed fiddle player in the band named Heidi Guthrie. She has been described as a "Female Charlie Daniels" by industry professionals. Her album "Slingin' Mud" is available,..it's a must have!!
Views: 906   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 2:47pm
by Rich
Introducing Vicki Lee
Hello I would love to introduce an amazing young woman who has a powerful talent and truly moving songs...I would love to send you her songs for airplay..please visit with her and if you agree and would love to have her songs please email me at: mgr@vickileeonline.co...
Views: 1499   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2002 3:42am
by Claudette/Lydial...
THE ROSE-MAR INTERNATIONAL TALENT SHOWCASE
THE ROSE-MAR INTERNATIONAL NEWSLETTER Presents THE ROSE-MAR INTERNATIONAL TALENT SHOWCASE At Top Cities Volume # 223 August 30th.,2002 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi All And Welcome From The Swazzo Family This Weeks Show Case/Newsletter has in my opinion...
Views: 883   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2002 6:23am
by Les Swazzo
KING OF COUNTRY RHYTHM & BLUES: ANOTHER #1 HIT FOR ALDO
KING OF COUNTRY RHYTHM & BLUES: ANOTHER #1 HIT FOR ALDO After 22 weeks since its release, "King Of Country Rhythm & Blues" became Aldo's sixth straight #1 hit on the INSIDE COUNTRY Independent Chart. The song also peaked at #9 on the INDIE WORLD CHART in its...
Views: 824   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2002 7:54pm
by Lil Bitty Produc...
Sunglasses? Anyone?
Hi! Grab one free?? Cool! ~Kelly Enjoy your Holiday! > Hi, > > ** Forward this to your friends before February 15th, 2002 ** > > One of the world largest Sunglasses company is clearing stock. > Get a pair of Sexy Metals Sunglasses model 2002 for free > while stock...
Views: 880   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2002 9:00pm
by Kelly T.
THE STORYTELLER.
THE STORYTELLER. "This is Tom T. Hall", he said. I think I'd have recognized the voice on the phone even if he hadn't said his name. I almost hadn't answered because I couldn't find the phone. I don't keep my music room too neat. (Once we returned from a to...
Views: 801   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2001 12:44pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
THE GREAT MUSICIANS.
THE GREAT MUSICIANS. It's time we thank those who make our songs sound so good. One of the world's geat electric bass players: Henry Strelecki. The best banjo player we've ever heard: Bobby Thompson. Our genius friend and session leader, steel and dobro play...
Views: 867   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2001 11:04pm
by JACK BLANCHARD &...
Help !!!
Since I have been home I have been wrestling with trying to get up to date ... and I feel I am fighting a losing battle. During my absence I have accumulated something like 60 CD's, that have to be posted into my database. As you may well know yourself this takes...
Views: 855   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2001 2:12am
by Alex at Boots-n-...
FEEDING THE MONSTER. Don't let this happen to your town.
FEEDING THE MONSTER. (Don't let this happen to your town.) I'm ashamed of Orlando. This is the day of the terrible plane crash in a New York neighborhood. 260 lives were lost. We turned on the TV to see about it. Oprah was on, so we waited for the channel...
Views: 853   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2001 11:32pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
HEY!!! WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE MUSICAL WEB PAGE CHAR PUT UP FOR US!!! Open th
Hi! We're excited! We can't help it! Wait till you check out the musical website our friend Char put up for us! It's our first INSTRUMENTAL album: "Masters Of the Keyboards", with pictures, songlist, and most of all TRACKS YOU CAN LISTEN TO IN HI FI OR...
Views: 841   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2001 1:49pm
by JACK BLANCHARD &...
A TRUE HALLOWEEN STORY: THE CASTRO FIASCO.
A TRUE HALLOWEEN STORY: THE CASTRO FIASCO. It was the Cuban Missile Crisis, we were very young, and I had a weird talent: using stage makeup. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and it was the night before Halloween. Those are all good reasons to go nuts....
Views: 950   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2001 2:56pm
by JACK BLANCHARD &...
MY IGNORANCE CONCERNING MUSLIMS AND AFGHANS.
MY IGNORANCE CONCERNING MUSLIMS AND AFGHANS. I don't know much about Muslims. I admit my ignorance, but it's not my fault. There weren't any in my neighborhood. I heard about them in school, but my teacher was so uneducated she called them "Moslems". I don'...
Views: 840   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2001 10:34am
by JACK BLANCHARD
DANCE OF THE LIVING DEAD CHICKENS.
DANCE OF THE LIVING DEAD CHICKENS. (An unfinished masterpiece.) (I just have a few lines done. I'll keep you posted on my progress.) "The chicken that looked like Hitler; Looked just like him, but littler." "Down at the hen house they hated his guts. He...
Views: 793   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2001 2:31pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
THE HELIUM FILLED BRA.
THE HELIUM FILLED BRA. In answer to questions concerning my Helium Bra project: My helium filled bra was designed to uplift, to defy gravity, like helium balloons, but it takes too much gas to do the trick. The smallest size that would work was equal to ab...
Views: 836   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2001 11:22pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
THE SUNSET TRAIN.
THE SUNSET TRAIN. He headed for the cashier's counter, hoping that the curtain rods he was carrying were the ones she wanted, when he saw it for the first time. Funny! He'd been in this store and up and down these aisles dozens of times, but he had never noticed t...
Views: 824   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2001 8:37pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
HOW TO CREATE PEOPLE.
HOW TO CREATE PEOPLE. As a writer I am allowed to invent people. Today I'm making up Chuck Fulton. Chuck Fulton was born in West Carrolton, Ohio, in 1967, on his way to Buffalo. He was just a month old when the West Carrolton Paper Box Company folded, throw...
Views: 789   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2001 10:59pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
MUSIC AND FRIENDS.
MUSIC AND FRIENDS. ( 4 AM, 9/16/2001.) We did several shows today. We had been a little apprehensive, due to the past week's events. We'd wondered if they would want us to match the present mood of grief. We hoped we weren't being irreverent, putting on a sh...
Views: 842   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2001 8:52pm
by JACK BLANCHARD &...
..an additional thought
...I would like to add something to the original statement I just made....especially to the TITLE of my article...because it's important! ....America is in tears...for all who have parished and lost loved ones....but through the tears, America is PROUD...and NOT...
Views: 808   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2001 11:49am
by LINDA FRYER
AMERICA IN TEARS
“a ‘not so’ independent view” by: Linda Fryer, BMI, CLA Today, as I sit here in tears, I cannot express to you the deep sadness I feel. I know that you all feel the same. It is...
Views: 774   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2001 11:37am
by LINDA FRYER
AMERICA. SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001.
AMERICA. SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001. We're all zombies here today. We somehow find our way to the grocery store or post office like sleepwalkers. We stare blankly at the television in disbelief. We've been getting messages of sympathy from friends around the...
Views: 845   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2001 9:34pm
by Jack Blanchard
THE LIAR.
THE LIAR. The first time you meet George and spend a few minutes with him, you come away with several conflicting impressions: He's brilliant. He's almost got sincerity down pat. He talks big money, but he has scotch tape holding his glasses together. He k...
Views: 866   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2001 9:36pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT.
COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT. These aren't actually complaints, but I like the title. More accurately, they are a collection of problems carefully thought out and presented for your convenience. As you may know, Orlando is the lightning center of the known universe....
Views: 835   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2001 9:51pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
Renfro Valley Review!!
Hi folks! Well, a quick note to let y’all know that I’ve once again, been struck with AWE!!!!! Yep, it’s true….I got a CD in the mail recently, that has had a very powerful affect on me….and I want to tell you about it…and then, I want you to BUY IT!!! This CD, “...
Views: 800   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2001 3:02pm
by LINDA FRYER
ALDO TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE
ALDO TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE From his self titled CD comes Aldo's sixth single, KING OF COUNTRY RHYTHM & BLUES, which will be released this weekend on NEW COUNTRY COMPILATION from Nashville, to radio stations throughout the U.S., South America, Eur...
Views: 875   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2001 7:40pm
by Lil Bitty Produc...
MY NUDE TALK WITH THE MAYOR.
MY NUDE TALK WITH THE MAYOR. Did I ever tell you about my nude conversation with the mayor? But, before i get into that, let me give you some facts you should be aware of in order to understand my state of mind during the time of the nude exchange. First:...
Views: 898   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2001 7:22pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
Dugg Collins Review!!
“an independent view” by Linda Fryer, BMI, CLA...
Views: 975   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2001 3:36pm
by LINDA FRYER
THE DANCING FUZZY.
THE DANCING FUZZY. There was a time we were in love with Orlando. That was before Walt Disney World. When we heard the news of its coming, I knew the end of our ideal town was near. Now it's just another traffic and construction center... A sprawling termite...
Views: 809   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2001 9:09pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
TIME SQUARE.
TIME SQUARE. The sound of the city rush hour wakes him up early. He's been sleeping under the newspapers and cardboard, dreaming that he's still a boy, at his grandmother's house... That he still has someone who gives a damn. That he's still somebody! Dream...
Views: 648   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2001 8:39pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
JACK & MISTY NEW CD!
Hi, campers! Have a cigar! We're kinda excited! Our new CD album: "A LITTLE OUT OF SYNC" has just been born. It will not be ready for visitors for a few weeks, but we are accepting advance orders at mailto:jackandmisty.com. Advance, no frills copies,...
Views: 889   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 1:50am
by JACK BLANCHARD &...
THE LEGENDARY CHICKENFAIRY HAS ESCAPED!!!
Hi, campers! There's no sense in being nuts if you can't prove it, SO: We announce the release of our new single: "LEGENDARY CHICKENFAIRY". It's on Stardust compilation #31. Don't say we didn't warn you. Jack & Misty
Views: 799   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2001 8:17pm
by JACK BLANCHARD &...
NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
GREAT NEWS! August 18, 2001 Linda Fryer, AKA, “the lady in the hat”, is announcing the grand opening of her new website, www.CountryFryedNews.com Come see me real soon! You’ll find fair and unbiased news, reviews, interviews, with more added, on a regular basis...
Views: 1294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2001 7:04pm
by LINDA FRYER
ANNA AND BUDDY.
ANNA AND BUDDY. Anna and Buddy are two of the best people we know. They are old and close friends, like family. Musicians in their fifties, they were coming home from a job when they were involved in an auto accident, and injured. During their recovery they...
Views: 831   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2001 6:23pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
A LITTLE KNOWN FACT I THINK I REMEMBER.
A LITTLE KNOWN FACT I THINK I REMEMBER. Up until the hippie era, Wayne Newton had red hair and freckles. Looked like a Swedish kid from Minnesota. He also looked like K.D. Lang. Indian lore, jewelry, etc., became the "IN" thing, and Wayne declared he was an...
Views: 885   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2001 3:24pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
IMAGES.
IMAGES. I'm getting to know people I could have been friends with years ago. I think we've been carrying false images of each other since we met. I know a lot of folks will go to their graves thinking of me as the guy with the long hair and weird clothes wh...
Views: 889   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2001 10:19pm
by JACK BLANCHARD
THE TOUR FROM HELL.
THE TOUR FROM HELL. Somehow we made it to Joplin. It doesn't seem possible. We had driven from Nashville to a small farm town in the northern Nebraska winter, to do a free show for some fair bookers, at the insistence of our agent. The little convention...
Views: 855   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2001 6:43pm
by JACK & MISTY ON ...
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet