ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Asperger's and/or ADHD?

hi i was just reading the site and came up to your situation you share i have a son who is my second and last child he is aspergers, adhd, ocd, odd and he is taking concerta, risperdal, and trileptal he is 6yrs old and i had noticed along with his preschool teacher that something was very different he is highly functionalable talks out of turn, wants things his way and has lost many friends over it is very bright not as quick like your son but he does learn quickly he is very clingy and he is very sensitive but also cannot let go of things that happen is very repetative. Just want to mention i live in nj and im trying to find some financial help we have insurance but between his meds and his doctors its pretty heavy in finances 300.00 per month or so and that s not even including if he gets sick or if my older daughter needs a doctor do you know of any web sites that can help im so happy i found your story thank you and hope to talk sooon please email or im me on aim

Re: Re: Asperger's and/or ADHD?

did you or his father use any recreational drugs or alcohol before conception? this can sometimes help sort things out.