ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

did it take that long ,i took it for about 3 months then gave up ,maybe i shall have to be a bit more patient.does it help with the aggression and anxiety cos this is where i struggle at the minute ,i have found if i have a day time nap my concentration is better.

tracey

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

IT DID HELP WITH THE AGGRESION AND ANXIETY BUT NOT HUGELY BUT THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE IVE NOTICED WITH MY SON THE MORE SLEEP HE HAS THE BETTER HE IS I HOPE IT HELPS YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO GIVE IT ANOTHER GO
TAKE CARE
SARAH