ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

i too have total faith in these supplements i cannot get them on perscription either so i have had to buy them since august last year but then a month ago i sent a email to equazen the makers of eye q saying how good there product was and to thank them they in turn contacted me and asked for some info on my boys after telling them some they have now put my four boys on a case study and so are now sending four bottles of eye q through the post every mth at ther expense hopefully enough of these trails will get the eye q on to perscription we wait and see thanks for your feedback
i put my childrens changes also down to the help of the supplements
take care
sarah

Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

We'll live in hope eh? I'm forever bumping my gums about how fabulous these supplements are, this and of course a better understanding of Matthew's Aspergers has made all the difference to our lives. I am not saying that everything is now hunky-dorey but these certainly have made a difference and on the days where we have forgotten to give them, it really is evident in Matthew's behaviour. American forums similar to this one are full of parents supporting these supplements and diet intervention. The saying "you are what you eat" certainly rings true in this household.
take care Sharon

Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

totally agree hopefully others will read this and try these supplements with their kids heres hoping
take care
sarah
ps u from america or uk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

We're from up in Bonnie Scotland - Dundee. Unfortunately, we, like so many others, had to push for a diagnosis off our own backs, it was a long hard struggle resulting in me being permanently stuck to the computer for quite a while gathering as much info as possible on ASD etc therefore I have found myself to be quite gend' up on the subject matter. For anyone who is interested, the american chat rooms do provide a whole host of information that we found to be really helpful when our wee one was first diagnosed with regard to alternative therapies etc. It is easy to clutch at straws and try anything that will help but you have to realise that a child with ASD will be an adult with ASD however there are certain things that can be done to alleviate certain situations/symtoms etc. EyeQ and Smart Omega etc is only one of them.
P.s - Sorry for prattling, I've just had my morning coffee in preparation for studying for my Open Univeristy exams in a couple of weeks. Fairly obvious that I am a dab hand at writing essays by the length of some of my posts, I know.
Take care
Sharon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

were from wales in the uk and we had to push to get our eldest diagnosed he was nine b4 they finally diagnosed him good luck with your open university exams
take care
sarah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

i must be the only person with aspergers these suppliments dont work for.the only thing that as a calming affect on me is if people leave me alone and stop interupting me.

tracey

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

im sorry these supplements havent helped you i didnt notice a huge improvement at first with my aspergers son but lately after nearly a year on the eye q there has been improvements not loads but enough to make a difference it helped my adhd son loads
take care
sarah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

did it take that long ,i took it for about 3 months then gave up ,maybe i shall have to be a bit more patient.does it help with the aggression and anxiety cos this is where i struggle at the minute ,i have found if i have a day time nap my concentration is better.

tracey

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: eye q supplement for adhd and as

IT DID HELP WITH THE AGGRESION AND ANXIETY BUT NOT HUGELY BUT THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE IVE NOTICED WITH MY SON THE MORE SLEEP HE HAS THE BETTER HE IS I HOPE IT HELPS YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO GIVE IT ANOTHER GO
TAKE CARE
SARAH