General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Riding in Area/Suggestions

Local bike shop is MOAB (Murfreesboro Outdoor and Bike), telephone is 615-893-7725. Located at 310 N.Maple St. just off the downtown square. Mark is the owner and I am sure can offer some ride suggestions.
We have several maps on on our website and I think Cary's Auburntown ride is a very good one with minimal traffic.
Also a possiblity is a Bed n'Breakfast owned by two of our members, David and Julie Becker. Telephone is 615-867-0308 located at 346 E. Main St., The Byrn-Roberts Inn. Vary nice and David might even go for a ride with you.
Hope this helps.

Cary Way
President MBC

Re: Re: Riding in Area/Suggestions

What kind of ride are you looking for? Yesterday's was beautiful, flat & 25 mi. Saturday's (3)were all good & ranged from 30 to 60+ with hills. I can scan & send or you can pick up.

Re: Re: Re: Riding in Area/Suggestions

Being from South Louisiana which is flat some rollers would be fine but true climbs might be tough. A 25 to 30 mile ride would probably be just right. If you want to email to me that is fine Junkman the email is landry24@bellsouth.net Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Riding in Area/Suggestions

Daniel,

There are several people in the club from south Louisiana. The hills in this area are beautiful and a nice change of scenery, and a lot less challenging than swallowing the plethera of bugs I remember from riding River Road in BR.