General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Friday 55+ miler

Not sure I will be able to swing it, but I am interested in seeing the route. Can you post it with ride with gps so I can have that route for the future just in case I can't make it? Sounds like an awesome ride.

I navigate by compass and dead reckoning. I am sorry that I can't get you what you need. The route will bear southeast along HWY 8 and Old Harrison Ferry Mtn. roads until turning north on Rocky River Road crossing HWY 30 to Goodbar and Turkeyscratch Mtn into Campaign and a turn to the southwest on the old Sparta road back to McMinnville. Let me know if you plan to make the ride. The route up Old Harrison Ferry is the best climb to Plateau I know.

Mike,

I'd come, but I checked and it's a 3 hour round trip drive for me. That, plus 3-4 hours of riding is longer than my dog can cross her legs. If Lisa and the girls were home to take care of her, I'd join you. Hopefully you'll do it again another time. It sounds great.

Mark

Dog Sitter

Hey mark. I can't make it so if you really want to go you can drop you pup at my place. I have plenty of crates.

Due to lack of interest, the ride is cancelled.