General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bonus Ride - Monday 5:30pm Spanntown

sorry I missed you guys - I didn't get to Hill and Rocky Glade until 6:20 - got a late start. But I ended up with 19 miles with plenty of head wind to spare... See you tomorrow night.

Mark and Bill,
Thanks for a super great ride!! I enjoyed the new roads and it was perfect since I will be taking a real rest day tomorrow!! It's hard to take an easy day when you are leading the rides. Thanks for noticing I was on time!!
Yvonne

Thanks for coming out Yvonne and Bill -- it was a nice night for a ride. If you're interested, we had 2,500 feet of climbing, and an average of 81'/mile of climbing. 60'/mile qualifies as hilly in my book...we were halfway between that and Yvonne's lung buster winter night ride loop of 100'/mile.

Doh! My GPS tracks shows that we ran through that intersection at 6:19pm! I thought about calling you as we were approaching, but then we were talking and I got distracted, and we were a mile or two past by the time I remembered. Glad that you had a good one. The two roads I added to your route from last week worked out nicely. There's plenty of time for riding 30-32 miles right now...we need to extend the rides.

Mark,
I'm glad you have a Garmin (high end, pro model)!! I'm jealous!!

It's nice to know what the numbers were for the ride.

Thanks also for requesting that the rides be extended.

That is a great idea!!

Plenty of daylight until 8 and soon to be 9 am!!

Wooo Hooo!!