General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone interested in early morning summer rides during the week??

I would love to ride in the mornings (any morning is fine for me.)

Yvonne- I would be interested and would even lead some of them. But early for me would be around 10 -10:30 am since I get off work in Cool Springs at 8 to 8:15 am. I think they can be added to the calendar as club rides as long as someone commits to being there to lead and is a contact person.

Cary

Yvonne,

I'm a fan of early morning riding. But, my idea of early is 7:30ish. Wednesday's and Friday's are the most appealing. Since, I like the Tuesday Night at the Races when I can make them...

Re: Re: Anyone interested in early morning summer rides during the week??

Hey Alex, Cary and Eric,
Thanks for your responses!! Sorry I have taken so long to reply but I'm at the beach. We're leaving today and I've been congested with a scratchy throat so I'll have see when will be a good time to arrange the early am ride when I get back. Maybe I can do an alternating schedule or plan an extended one that folks can continue with or start later. What would be a good location for all? I'm in the Blackman area. I could lead a ride that connects to your locations. I like 7:30 and 10:30 is fine too. I'm not a huge early bird fan except when it gets dog hot!! Can you send me an email with your suggestions? I'd be open to committing to lead a majority of the rides as long as I feel like there will be riders present. Thanks!! Anyone else have any comments or suggestions?? Email me!! See you all soon!! Have fun at the luncheon ride today!!