General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Early Spring Ride 3-8-08- Let's Get a Group to Go!

Cary, Pattie and I are interested. How can I get a entry form? Are they on-line? Anbody doing the 101 that might like to help me with my first century? sc

Still Steve- Entries are on-line. I'm doing the 101 and would be glad to ride with you on your first century.

Cary

Re: Early Spring Ride 3-8-08- Let's Get a Group to Go!/update 2-14-08

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Say we now have 4 or 5 going so get on board and join the fun. Rumor is out that George Hincappie's going to ride the Wheels of Fire so don't miss out on your chance to see and ride with George!

Cary

Hi Everyone!

I hope that we can get a big crowd to go to this event. It will be my first attempt at a century. What better way to break through this goal than with my fellow club members and friends. George H. would be an added bonus!

Cary has offered to ride with me...anyone else?

Still Steve

Wheels of Fire - Where ya stayin?

Slovetts are going. We're trying to decide where to stay. considering camping at FDR State Park at Pine Mountain. What plans do the rest of you have?

Re: Early Spring Ride 3-8-08- Let's Get a Group to Go!/Update 2-25-08

Still time to get signed up. Come join the fun. The route rides along part of the Tour deGeorgia route.
Questions- call me.

cary- 893-0721

Re: Early Spring Ride 3-8-08- Let's Get a Group to Go!/We are off!

Well 4 of us are headed to this ride on Sat. I will post a report on our return.
The 4 are Larry and Martha(tandem-62 miles), Steve C. and Cary (102 miles).
It will be chilly there so keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we navigate the mountains and hills on the ride.
Cheers- Cary