General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kickoff ride and Jersey Delivery

I will have all of the jersey's at the kick off ride for pick up.

I will also be taking orders for additional jersey's. Once you see the long sleeve ones, you'll have to have one!! I know I do.

I'll try to have the total price for this second order available by Saturday as well. If not, we'll do the same as last time, a $30 deposit, and then final payment when jersey's are ordered.

See ya there!

Re: Kickoff ride

The high on Saturday is supposed to be 45°. Are you going to revise the ride start times til later in the afternoon? My trainer is looking like a more comfortable alternative to a chest cold.

Re: Re: Kickoff ride

David B - I and my stoker (a mere slip of a female) will be leading the long ride from the posted place at the posted time. The weather is never a problem if you really want to ride. We'll miss you. If she's cute, send your trainer over to ride with us.

Re: Re: Re: Kickoff ride

Well if you want anyone to show up.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kickoff ride

Lots of people show up. Just add a few more layers. It's not a long ride...how cold can it be?

Re: Re: Kickoff ride

It wouldn't be our Kick-Off Ride if the temp was above 40. Mother Nature must love our "tradition."

Re: Re: Re: Kickoff ride

Yes it';s tradition-and it will feel good when we stop, kinda like sticking yourself in the head with a fork!! And I "Garontee" in a short time we'll think it's too hot!! Join us all!