General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kickoff ride

I'm having difficulty getting an email with more detail on the kickoff ride to go through to the webmaster. I've asked Nancy to forward it to the membership list, and am also posting it here for public consumption:

Ride start times: Long ride at 9:00 am, short ride at 10:00am
Lunch about 11:30. Club provides Whitts Barbecue (pork and turkey) with cole slaw, beans, potato salad, and drinks. Riders can bring desserts or other side items.

Directions to Coonhunter's Club:

Dist Turn Road

Starting at Corner of US 41 (US 70S (NW Broad St)) and US 231 (Memorial Blvd)
0.00 mi Go north on US 231 (SR 10 (Memorial Blvd))
0.97 mi Turn right (ESE) on to SR 96 (E Clark Blvd)
1.28 mi Turn left (ENE) on to SR 96 (New Lascassas Hwy (New Lascassas Pike))
11.59 mi Turn left (N) on to Ruel McKnight Rd
0.67 mi Turn left (NNW) on to Ruel Mc Knight Rd
0.88 mi Go straight (NE) on to Bradley Creek Rd
0.10 mi Finish at Coon Hunters Club on right

Re: Kickoff ride

The kickoff ride details are now posted.
http://www.mborobike.com/main.php?section=ridecalendar&page=07kickoff
In the near future we will have directions to the rides. I understand not knowing your way around!

Re: Kickoff ride and Jersey Delivery

I will have all of the jersey's at the kick off ride for pick up.

I will also be taking orders for additional jersey's. Once you see the long sleeve ones, you'll have to have one!! I know I do.

I'll try to have the total price for this second order available by Saturday as well. If not, we'll do the same as last time, a $30 deposit, and then final payment when jersey's are ordered.

See ya there!

Re: Kickoff ride

The high on Saturday is supposed to be 45°. Are you going to revise the ride start times til later in the afternoon? My trainer is looking like a more comfortable alternative to a chest cold.

Re: Re: Kickoff ride

David B - I and my stoker (a mere slip of a female) will be leading the long ride from the posted place at the posted time. The weather is never a problem if you really want to ride. We'll miss you. If she's cute, send your trainer over to ride with us.

Re: Re: Re: Kickoff ride

Well if you want anyone to show up.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kickoff ride

Lots of people show up. Just add a few more layers. It's not a long ride...how cold can it be?

Re: Re: Kickoff ride

It wouldn't be our Kick-Off Ride if the temp was above 40. Mother Nature must love our "tradition."

Re: Re: Re: Kickoff ride

Yes it';s tradition-and it will feel good when we stop, kinda like sticking yourself in the head with a fork!! And I "Garontee" in a short time we'll think it's too hot!! Join us all!