Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pacing of Level G

Hi, Lisa.

My name is Rachel. Level G is designed to be a one-year curriculum. As there are about 36 weeks in a school year, that means if you do about 4 lessons a week, you should be in great shape. There are some lessons that might take longer than one day to complete.

When I worked through Level G with my children, I scheduled 4 lessons a week and had the 5th day either in review of the lessons, finishing up a lesson that didn't get completed, or just simply playing the math card games. That schedule worked very well for us.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here or email RightStart Math directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a great school year!
Rachel

Re: Pacing of Level G

CORRECTION

While reading through that post, there was a section that did not come out very clear:

'5th day either in review of the lessons, finishing up a lesson that didn't get completed, or just simply playing the math card games.'

Every day there are math card games assigned to help the student practice and retain what they are learning. On Friday (the 5th day), you can review the lessons, finish up a lesson that didn't get completed or REVIEW the math card games that were played that week.

Sorry about that miscommunication!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to post them here or email RightStart Math directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a great day!