General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MBC news you can use

In case you haven't heard we will have a new club president in the upcoming year. Scott Jordan has done a fabulous job but is relinquishing the position. Shannon Cawthon will be taking over the reins and I expect her to be up for the challenge. Here is a short bio written by Shannon.

"I am a Murfreesboro native...go Patriots and Blue Raiders. I graduated from MTSU with a BS in Finance. I have 2 wonderful kids, Cameron and Emma, and a 4 year old grandson, Jaxson, that lights up my world. I was an avid runner until a nagging injury took me out of that game, and then I discovered the world of road biking. I joined the Murfreesboro Bike Club in 2019 and the rest is history. I really love to travel and all things outdoors."

The annual MBC Christmas party is set to be on December 2 at 6:00 pm at The Gathering at Milton 12026 Milton St, Milton, TN 37118. Be sure and sign up before the cutoff date of Novermber 28. Here is the link. You may have to copy and paste.

https://www.mborobike.com/event-5464082

Stay tuned for details on the Chili ride. We have reserved Christ Baptist Church for Saturday January 6th. More to come on that at a later date.

Finally, be sure and keep checking on the ride calendar for rides all winter long until the 2024 official season begins in the spring. We regularly have rides on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday each week with an occasional posting on any of the other days of the week. This week we have an "Earn the Turkey ride" to prepare for the feast on the day before Thanksgiving and a "Burn the Turke