General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
August Metric

Saturday's forecast looks to be dry - but very, very humid - y'all need to start hydrating now!

I hope to see you Saturday morning when wheels roll at 7:00 a.m. from Rockvale Elementary for our August metric! Please be sure to RSVP and download the route to the device of your choice - or print out a cue sheet. "'Cause if you don't know where you're going, you ought not to be out there. "😏

August Metric

Re: August Metric-update

Well….you know what they say about Tennessee weather. If you don’t like it, wait a minute…it’ll change.

So rain has now entered the forecast for tomorrow. Check back here in the morning. I’ll have an update posted by 5:30 a.m.

Re: August Metric-is on with caution

Regarding today's ride - 8/12 at 7:00 a.m. There is a chance of severe thunderstorms rolling in at 10:00 a.m. I believe we can ride a couple of hours safely, but strongly recommend that you not attempt the full metric unless of course you can finish one in less than 3 hours. 😎

I will continue to monitor the storm system - we may have to make a different decision closer to ride time - but for now - I believe we can safely get in the shorter rides.

See ya at Rockvale Elementary.