My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LEARN TO LOVE THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE, BUT IN MODERATION

LEARN TO LOVE THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE, BUT IN MODERATION

'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,.. you are as beautiful as your thoughts';
'Expose yourself, let it all hang out,' do not keep it private, that is not sharing with Nature,
'All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all.' - you reject any of it and you reject life itself, Creation. You have no devotion, no feelings.
'You are beautiful, no matter what they say,' etc.

I have these lyrics from various songs that I have benfefited from and am reminding myself of their sincerely felt meanings, that keeps me moving on fpr Vaishnavism is the full love of Nature.

'Time is moving on, better get with it or soon be gone'... So wake up early and see it all and enjoy the thoughts of appreciation that you are feeling in being here on Earth. Leave everything alone.

For the lyrics: ‘Roop tera, mastana, pyar mera diwana, bhol kahin hum se na, ho jaye, raat nashili masta samah hai, aaj nashi mein, sara jahan hai, aaye sharabi mausom bahekaye, Rok raha hai, humko zamana, door hi rahna, pas na aana, aiese magar koi dil ko samjhaye’: are meaningful from the poet who drafted them in Aradhana film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HenA-OUyo0s

Appreciation should be kept under control and in moderation: 'look and enjoy, but do not touch'.