Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Song CD and Worksheet CD

There are two new CDs. The first is a music CD with the Yellow is the Sun and other songs. This CD comes in the Manipulative Set, Starter Kits A and B, and is sold separately for $2.50.

The second CD has the worksheets for Levels A through E and Transitions on disk. It also includes the reproducible appendix pages. Pricing is $100.00 and is perfect for those families with two or more children who will be using all the worksheets from start to finish.

These CDs are not currently on the website, but should be available soon. Meanwhile, you may order directly by calling our order line: 888-RS-5-MATH, or 888-775-6284.

Downloadable?

Are you considering having downloadable PDF's of the worksheets? My elder daughter is far enough along that it's not cost effective for me to buy the whole set. I'd love to be able to buy individual PDF's for different levels though. I'd happily pay $20 per level rather than $15 for the hard copy.

Also, are the appendix pages we have to photocopy included on the CD's?

Re: Downloadable Worksheets

We hadn't considered doing downloadable PDF's of the worksheets - that's an interesting idea though.

If I understand, you are looking for worksheets for one child who is part way through the Levels. We do have individual worksheets for each level available in a hard-copy form. Level B Worksheets are $10, and Levels C, D, and E are $18 each. For one child, this is more cost-effective.

Appendix pages needing to be reproduced are included on the CD.

Kathleen

Re: Re: Downloadable Worksheets

We just have the two children. DD1 is in Level C now. Since DD2 hasn't yet started the program, I'll get the hard copies for B and C for her. Both children would be doing D and E so it would be more cost effective to pay $20 or $25 per level for the PDF worksheets for just those two levels.

Hello??? What happened to this suggestion. Is there an option to buy PDF workbooks by level? I see you can buy a CD of all the level workbooks but that's too much and I don't need them all. I've already ordered the kit for Level C.

I think affordable, downloadable PDF workbooks by level is a must.

LolaT
Hello??? What happened to this suggestion. Is there an option to buy PDF workbooks by level? I see you can buy a CD of all the level workbooks but that's too much and I don't need them all. I've already ordered the kit for Level C.

I think affordable, downloadable PDF workbooks by level is a must.

I would love to be able to purchase PDF workbooks and appendix pages by level. I agree that the CD of all the levels is just too expensive on top of the cost of the curriculum. Is there an update on this since the original post is almost 5 years old now?