Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How many lessons a week

Hi, April. My name is Rachel and I am happy to help you today.

Great question! Each level has approximately 140 lessons in it. As there are typically 180 days of school required, that gives you plenty of 'flex' time. ;-)

To schedule, you should probably plan on three to four lessons a week. You could do more than one lesson a day - even if it is just a portion of the next lesson.

Another thing to consider: there are several review lessons, assessment lessons and enrichment lessons that you can skip or work through quickly if you feel child does not need them. That will reduce the number of lessons you need to complete. Some states require assessments. So before you just skip them, double check that you do not need to have test results for your child at the end of the school year.

I hope that helps! Of course, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to post them here or email us directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a fabulous day!
Rachel