Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Arithmetic Set

Thank you so much for the reply! I was actually talking about the arithmetic set that bridges the gap for older students. We will definitely be buying the manipulatives and they are a huge factor in choosing rightstart.

Thank you very much!!

Hi, Jessica.

The Arithmetic Set is not a curriculum, but a supplement. If you use RightStart Math, you will not need the Arithmetic Kit. The purpose of the Arithmetic Kit is to provide students using other math curriculum to learn to use the abacus alongside it.

If you decide to use RightStart Math, you will simply need to purchase the appropriate Book Bundle and the Math Set. There are transition lessons at the beginning of each level, so you do not have to worry about your child transitioning into the program.

Does that help? If you have any further questions, please feel free to post the here or email RightStart Math directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a great day!

That is exactly what I was wondering, thank you! I was worried she wouldn't be able to transition into it. My husband wants to do the whole program instead of just the arithmetic kit to use the abacus so I think that is what we will do. I very much appreciate your time today!

My pleasure, Jessica!

Let us know if you have any further questions - especially when you get started in the curriculum!!!! :grinning: I am so excited for you.

Have a great day!
Rachel

Thank you so much!! Me too!!