Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
have dropped the ball for my now 6th grader

The last year has been crazy and I basically had my DD doing Khan Academy for math. (we found out we were pregnant 11 years later)... I pretty much dropped the ball with math. (note: I am the dad... mom has not missed a beat on the other subjects)... DD11 had been doing RS since kindergarden and was doing quite well.. She really never quite finished level D but my intentions were to just start her back this year on level E.

What do yo think?

Re: have dropped the ball for my now 6th grader

Hi, GK.

Thank you for your post. First of all, congratulations on your new little one! ;-)

I would recommend that you double check to be sure your daughter is ready for Level E by taking our online placement test. Here is the link to the test: https://rightstartmath.com/placement-test/. If she is not ready for the more advanced concepts taught in Level E, then you both will be frustrated and will end up not doing well.

If your daughter does test in Level D, then I would recommend working through some of the lessons that you had not covered previously.

If indeed your daughter places in Level E, then you should be just fine pushing forward.

As always, if you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post them here or email RightStart Math directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a great school year!
Rachel