Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Level B after level A

Hi, Alison.

In the First Edition the first 30'ish' lessons has a lot of review. Typically, a student will finish Level A in the Spring and then pick back up Level B in the Fall - so more review is necessary. While there is a lot of review in the beginning of Level B, there is also new material covered in those lessons. You don't want to skip those lessons entirely. However, you can move through them quicker - and in fact, do more than one lesson a day. Skim over the review concepts and focus on the new concepts.

With my kids (I teach over the summer months, so we don't have a full break), when I come across a review topic I will give them one or two sample equations just to be sure they 'remember' the material. If they struggle with it a little, I do the entire activity. If they have it down, I move forward to the next activity or lesson.

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to repost here or email RightStart Math directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a great day!
Rachel