Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Check numbers with Multivides

I am having trouble understanding what u do with the check numbers u get from your multivide. Do you add all the check numbers together and if so what is it suppose to total?? I have looked at the A63 game. I get the concept of the check numbers and we have used them in the past but this is the first time with multivides.

if these are my check numbers from my multivide what do I do with them??

Re: Check numbers with Multivides

Hi, Lisa.

It would appear that you have some wrong check numbers. Without seeing your equations, it is hard for me to troubleshoot. However, I will provide a link to our Pre-Recorded Webinars. There is a fabulous webinar on check numbers that I have found invaluable. Here is the link: http://rightstartmath.com/resources/pre-recorded-webinars/. Go down to the bottom of this link and you will see the webinar on check numbers. I think by viewing it, it will clear up how check numbers work for multiplication and division.

Of course, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to repost here or email RightStart Math directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

I am sorry I cannot be of more help. If you would like for me to troubleshoot your equations, feel free to email me the numbers as well as the check numbers. That way I can see exactly what you are doing.

Have a great day!
Rachel