Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RS2 / Starting level C right after finishing level B

Hi, Penny.

For sure, you can skip the first 6 lessons in Level C. They are review lessons. Lessons 7 through 14 will also have a lot of review from Level B. However, there are some new ideas introduced in the lessons - such as Venn Diagrams and words such as 'array' will be reviewed/learned.

So, you may want to 'glance' over Lessons 7 through 14 and spend a day learning new concepts introduced in those lessons. Then move onto Lesson 15.

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please feel free to post back or email me directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a great school year!
Rachel

Re: RS2 / Starting level C right after finishing level B

Hi, Penny.

If your child has a really good grasp of what has already been taught, then you can definitely skip the first 6 lessons. In addition, you may want to double up on lessons 8 to 14 as they review math strategies taught in Level B. There will be a little bit of new information in those lessons, so you do not want to skip over them completely. However, if your child understands and knows the strategies, you can move through those lessons very quickly.

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please feel free to repost here or email us directly at info@rightstartmath.com.

Have a great school year!
Rachel